Players Scorecards From B.D.O. World Masters 1978
Thought some of you might be interested to see this:

Cliff Lazarenko:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Here is Tony Sontag's Card:

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Ronnie Davis' Card:

Tony Brown's Card:

1978 Seedings:

Bristow Speaks in World Masters 1978 Programme:

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

is this our very own Rab Smith that is named in the seedings ?
Nice Darren, the same year as the first world championship as well,
(03-25-2013, 09:43 PM)jamie373 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Yeah thats trueSmile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

My darts collection:
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau 1978 dartboard segment sizes Getagrip 16 4,820 01-14-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Little al
  My old 1978 Winmau Bristle Board Getagrip 13 6,738 01-10-2016, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Getagrip