RVB 3001 Challenge
lol If I get a chance to do it I will video it for sure Tongue
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
My best one yet out of the 3 I've tried. I've lost a leg after 111 darts. Lost another after 114 and now won with a 107 darter. On the recovery trail!!!

Broken link(s) removed
(05-15-2015, 03:25 AM)Cyanide Wrote: My best one yet out of the 3 I've tried. I've lost a leg after 111 darts. Lost another after 114 and now won with a 107 darter. On the recovery trail!!!

Broken link(s) removed

Good to see Cy,

Regards
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Talking to Cy earlier about the 3001 and figured I would give this a quick try before heading out to my mothers birthday party. I was too lazy to go and get my match darts so I just grabbed the Heydon's instead as they were closest to the board. Managed to finish in 90 darts with a 122 finish to save it lol

I will improve on this I know as there were some loose darts and I know I can do much better.

[Image: 70659eeb-1aa0-47ed-a9c4-bacbf3714189.png]

https://youtu.be/0KGrIssETTs
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
(05-15-2015, 03:25 AM)Cyanide Wrote: My best one yet out of the 3 I've tried. I've lost a leg after 111 darts. Lost another after 114 and now won with a 107 darter. On the recovery trail!!!

Broken link(s) removed

Only in my dreams CY!, that's great shooting my friend and even if I had a camera set up I would not be challenging you to a cash match LOL
I keep thinking of trying this challenge but I am just a mere mortal and my pro darter score sheet would fill more than ! page for sure.
I see Shanesaw has posted his video too but in my eyes his is either a god or a freakily amazing player with so much talent it's ridiculous ( that is meant as a massive compliment as I am in awe of his ability )
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 2 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Yeah, Shane wins the internet. I was thinking a 99 darter might be possible in the form I'm in now after a 3 month layoff after the accident. I was thinking on my best day I could reel off a 90 darter. Shane goes and does it on 2nd or 3rd attempt!! He wasn't even using his match darts either!! Crazy talent there. Normal humans just can't do this sort of stuff! But at least he's given me some motivation I needed. 90 darts though. Amazing!!!
Wow!!!

Shane is a beast and sii ain't to shabby

Think I can improve on my 120 but will be tough
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
My n01 must be broke. Level 4 averaged 81 against me. Shane's level 4 averaged 56. I think he scared off the program Lol
127 first full attempt and all over the place lol
Gave this one a try - 159 darts.

[Image: 3001_05192015.jpg]

Definitely a test of ones focus... its a marathon getting down to an out.
Current Match Setup:

DPC Gun Metal 25g w/ Voks Tornado points.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2014 DN Weekly Challenge: Week 31(chosen Milkysunshine-Fat Number Challenge) Milkysunshine 41 10,861 05-17-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: copigme