UPDATED PICTURES OF MY GAMEROOM
That is an astonishing collection.
Howard Cosell, Saddam, tic tac toe...

I never imagined there would be such variety
Thanks for sharing
I never thought I'd be so adept at subtracting 26 from any number....
Nice collection
I have about 300 bristle dartboards !
(08-02-2016, 09:06 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Well you have a few choices:

Keep it until you die but then you will need to leave it to someone or leave exact instructions on what to do with it.

Some time from now you can sell it but it would be a shame if it all went to different people but not so bad if you can sell the full collection to one individual.

Final option is to give it to a museum when you feel the time is right and that way you can control exactly where it goes and be happy that you know its fate.

Only if you stipulate the collection is to remain with the museum as a single collection, never to be "parted out".  I had a friend who has a massive Native American collection of artifacts gathered starting in the 30s. She had to specify that in her will.  Museums are known (apparently -can't really verify) for trading off 6 of this for 2 of that with other museums.  Unless you stipulate it should remain whole in perpetuity as she did as part of the behest, that could happen.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(04-23-2017, 04:11 PM)tilrem Wrote: I have about 300 bristle dartboards !

WOW! Post the pics, will be cool to see that! Smile

(04-24-2017, 12:27 AM)Cat Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 09:06 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Well you have a few choices:

Keep it until you die but then you will need to leave it to someone or leave exact instructions on what to do with it.

Some time from now you can sell it but it would be a shame if it all went to different people but not so bad if you can sell the full collection to one individual.

Final option is to give it to a museum when you feel the time is right and that way you can control exactly where it goes and be happy that you know its fate.

Only if you stipulate the collection is to remain with the museum as a single collection, never to be "parted out".  I had a friend who has a massive Native American collection of artifacts gathered starting in the 30s. She had to specify that in her will.  Museums are known (apparently -can't really verify) for trading off 6 of this for 2 of that with other museums.  Unless you stipulate it should remain whole in perpetuity as she did as part of the behest, that could happen.

Good point Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Wow that's a lot of dart boards - Awesome!
 Darts I Use:
| Target Azzuri Cortex CX6 (25g) | Winmau Stratos (26g) | Target Daytona Fire DF03 (24g) | Harrows Wolfram Infinity (26g) | Phil Taylor G3 (24g) | Phil Taylor Legacy | Harrows Quantum (26g) | RvB 95 (25g) | Red Dragon Patriots (24g) | Voks Hellfire Helix (21g) | Eric Bristow Gold Ti (26g) | 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My updated Alan Evans collection carlmuscleman67 10 1,139 05-07-2018, 05:04 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade