Doubles routine- Vid
(12-27-2013, 04:01 AM)Mac Aindriú Wrote: Yo Saber,
I've been doing your practice drill except I do the double bull, it takes a little longer but I like it
Its totally customized to your needs is the sweet part.
I've been doing this routine but sometimes just can't hit certain numbers. I spend my dying breath some nights trying to nail a D20 or D5, maybe going 10 rounds. Very frustrating to me but I always tell myself that the greats didn't just walk up and hit the mark from the get-go. Thanks for a great video routine.
Your welcome and let us all know how your doing after a while buddy.
I'll let you know for sure. I can't be killed off that easy and I love the challenge of making the marks. Following Flight School has helped me immensely..........and trying to nail 180 as well..............I warm up with the drills then to finish me off I'll do the double routine suggested by you. Appreciate all the encouragement
Keep up the good work Guys.
Bump
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Well described saber!

just went through this today. pretty good drill, i was able to knock the 'first 7' as described (only 3 of each rather than 5) in about 40mins

I know that probably a pretty crap time compared to some folks here, but I'm amazed i was able to hit 1 of each in that time, let alone 3! So i'm pretty stoked Smile

It seems very similar in structure to A3 from Flight School, but focusing just on doubles.
The collection (so far): Unicorn Barneveld Phase 4 23g  || Tommys Hi-Tec Vice 21g || Ruthless Ring Grip 22g || Winmau Simon Whitlock 24g || Winmau Mervyn King 22g || Target Carrera C13 25g || Target Carrera C4 24g || Harrows Aura A1 23g || Winmau Paul Nicholson Onyx Black 24g || Elkadart Sonic Soft Tip 18g || McCoy Marksman 007 Soft Tip 16g
The Buy/Sell/Swap thread will be the death of me, i tells ya!
Nice doubles routine for practise-might want to give it a shot.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Thanks for the vid. I will have to give this routine a try. I just started out with darts and been struggling with hitting doubles .
Thump