Never give Up!
I think Andy Hamilton is a good example of a player who never gives up, seen him win a few matches that at the start he looked unlikely to win, just keeps plugging away and wears them down I think.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(05-07-2013, 06:41 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I think Andy Hamilton is a good example of a player who never gives up, seen him win a few matches that at the start he looked unlikely to win, just keeps plugging away and wears them down I think.
Ya spot on about Andy, Darren. He just doesn't quit. I respect the man for that.
He definitely doesn't quit. Still my least favorite in the Premier League. Thornton is another that doesn't give up
bump new members
thanks guys! this is very encouraging. it goes the same for life too Smile
my best is yet to come

Favorite player - Justin 'The Force' Pipe.
bump
Thanks for the friendly reminder Smile
Last Tuesday I went up to the club to watch two A teams have a go. I enjoy watching when not playing in the league myself, anyway I sometimes give a game to the players sorta to help them warm up, anyway was playing a top shooter and a very nice guy and he started off in a game of Cricket like a bat outta hell up three numbers and points. Looked hopeless but I kept plugging away and he had trouble closing the 15's for some reason. Anyway I closed them and scored heavy and he threw a mulligan of all things. To make a long story short it got down to Bulls and I needed 5 him three. He got 2 I got 5 and game over. I won because I didn't give up and made every dart count even though it looked hopeless. He made a mistake and I took advantage. So never give up guys.
bump!
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
I appreciate partners who remind their teammates not to throw in the towel. I appreciate people who don't show their disappointments after a bad throw as well.

"Never give up till the fight is over!"

I judge players by their efforts than by their feats.