Never give Up!
Stand tall on the dart line!

Never back down. Regardless of how you’re throwing, never approach the line with defeat on your mind. If you are already thinking negative thoughts chances are you will fulfill those thoughts. Always remember every dart is a new dart. Your three darts are completely independent of each other so keep pushing yourself with every throw.
Thats my 2 cents worth - I have won many a game by not giving up !!!
I give up reading after the first letter of the titleBig GrinTongue
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
slap there snap out of it and stand tall Tongue
ah thanks I needed that!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
A positive attitude = positive results.

I play against some players who say " damn I had to draw u !" in other words they have already accepted defeat.
I never accept defeat until my opponent has hit the final double. That is the only time that I am beaten.
Turn up to max and relax and listen to the lyrics!!

(05-05-2013, 12:51 AM)Jimbo21 Wrote: I never accept defeat until my opponent has hit the final double. That is the only time that I am beaten.

DITTO!!
Too often I see people throw away their third dart because the first two didn't produce the results they wanted. So, like Saber already pointed out, make every dart count even if the first two are absolute rubbish