WARNING! Dont pay to join a site promising advice!
I was unsure how to approach this topic as I did not want to mention the site involved so I wont, don't want to give them free publicity but I got asked to promote their site, here is the message with the site name removed:

Hello there,

I would like to invite you to promote the XXXXXXXXXXXXX service.

The membership site gives users many features including a darts improvement center, monthly competitions to win great prizes, games, darting news
and a fantasy darts league(starting March 1st).

The commission structure for the service is approx. £15 per year per customer you sign up (50%). Customers pay £7.50 every 3 months(or £7 if they share the deal on facebook from the checkout page).
The payments are recurring so you will continue to earn for each customer you sign up for the lifetime of their membership at the XXXXXXXXXX . A free trial is available to customers.

If you would like to start promoting this product:

1. Create a free account at https://XXXXXXXXX
2. Affiliate -> Find Products
3. Type the XXXXXXXX
4. Select get links
5. Copy the website address you are given and promote the site through this.

Please feel free to ask any further questions.

Kind regards

Well I checked the site out and its basically exactly the same as a forum like this but a different structure, same content no doubt as I did not check, yet you are asked to pay for it.

Ok I know we ask for help in running this site with donations but without that help we wont have a site but we don't charge people a membership and although we may get items given as payment for ads etc those items are given away in prize comps which means we dont make any money from them and still have to pay for shipping etc.

All the advice on here is free and given by people who are keen to help others as best they can, don't get conned into paying for such sites as the one above.

I know your all sensible enough not to do so but the truth is a lot of new beginners will be desperate to improve their game and I think such cons as that are aimed at those beginners.

Don't do it!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
BUT.... Am I permitted to smash these clowns in their stupid face holes should I ever cross pathes with them?

The world sure is filled with a special kind of idiocy!
(01-21-2015, 11:52 PM)Jugger Wrote: BUT.... Am I permitted to smash these clowns in their stupid face holes should I ever cross pathes with them?

The world sure is filled with a special kind of idiocy!

Oh yes you can do that, with pleasure!
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Let's just make sure our they don't grab our knowledge database here and sell it in their site as well. This is a free service which we provide and they should not in any way profit from it.
Ayup Darren

Thanks for the heads up, could save someone fair bit of money.
Shysters!

Shed
I seen some site similar to it a few years ago, offering what seemed like a magic secret to make you play better, glad I never fell for it though was probably a con.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MORE! ... that will be $5, thank you.
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

Why would you pay when we have the best forum right here ? if you want the magic secret get out practice and play
Once my hair has all grown back and my manhood is sufficiently enhanced, maybe I'll have a little extra money to spend on them.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

(01-22-2015, 03:54 PM)Dart Snob Wrote: YOU NEED TO PRACTICE MORE! ... that will be $5, thank you.

This will make you a fortune my friend Smile
Darts : GB 1 Madhouse Customs  (22g ), Medium Nylon stems , Standard Flights.
Soft Tip: 17g Dartsclearance Barrels,Medium Nylon Stems,Standard Flights,Target Pixel Tips.

Steel Board: winmau Blade 5
Soft Tip Board: Granboard Dash 

GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
http://www.custommadedarts.com  Moddarts
But they don't have Troll and that's premium for which you need to pay
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(01-22-2015, 05:25 PM)Troll Wrote: But they don't have Troll and that's premium for which you need to pay

Pretty funny, but what fun is a site without Troll?

Pro golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez once ran an ad in the back of a golf magazine. For 50 cents he would send you the secret of his distance. One of my dad's friends figured it was only 2 quarters, why not? He recieved a letter saying only, "I swing hard."

Darts is such an individual journey. Advice might help, but everyone has to find their own path through practice and experience. I got some good stuff from George's book, and everything else on this site, but ultimately it comes down to me, my determination, and time spent.
[Image: BJ8F7UG.png]

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Back in the early 80's I was looking for advice to make my cycling better. I paid for a small book from an Italian ex-pro, wish I had kept it but I threw it out. I had some pretty cool photos of this guy riding and his advice was pretty damn simple.............Ride, Ride, Ride.
I'll never pay for any advice I can get with nothing more than hard work and the passion to succeed.
With that said I've bought several well read books on the subjects I love including the passion of our game
(01-22-2015, 04:10 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Once my hair has all grown back and my manhood is sufficiently enhanced, maybe I'll have a little extra money to spend on them.

In that case Bret, I'll give you a membership pass to my http://www.cuteasiangirls.com. They provide good educational advice. Hopefully your manhood will be restored. Smile
(01-22-2015, 05:49 PM)Dartbuggy Wrote:
(01-22-2015, 05:25 PM)Troll Wrote: But they don't have Troll and that's premium for which you need to pay

Pretty funny, but what fun is a site without Troll?

Pro golfer Chi Chi Rodriguez once ran an ad in the back of a golf magazine. For 50 cents he would send you the secret of his distance. One of my dad's friends figured it was only 2 quarters, why not? He recieved a letter saying only, "I swing hard."

Darts is such an individual journey. Advice might help, but everyone has to find their own path through practice and experience. I got some good stuff from George's book, and everything else on this site, but ultimately it comes down to me, my determination, and time spent.

LOL So my advice to be good at darts is: "Throw Accurately" how much will that be worth?

(01-22-2015, 05:56 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Back in the early 80's I was looking for advice to make my cycling better. I paid for a small book from an Italian ex-pro, wish I had kept it but I threw it out. I had some pretty cool photos of this guy riding and his advice was pretty damn simple.............Ride, Ride, Ride.
I'll never pay for any advice I can get with nothing more than hard work and the passion to succeed.
With that said I've bought several well read books on the subjects I love including the passion of our game

Yep simple advice is the best Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Darts Nutz site ? Getagrip 51 11,281 08-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Munchie
  WARNING LEVEL!!!!!!! Getagrip 16 5,129 12-05-2014, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Milkysunshine
  50 Reasons to Join Dartsnutz.net *Saber* 85 28,616 08-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Getagrip