Gold Nutz darts
I just got a set of these today to check, pics below, you will notice the nose on one barrel is not right but I just happened to get one that was not quite finished and will be getting a proper set soon, but this is to show you the dart in its golden form Smile

The darts will likely be a barrels only option and I think there is only 25 sets made initially and will be sold from Retrievers Ebay shop and should have a new option for overseas buyers too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-24g-Tungste...RK:MESE:IT as before the darts are 24g only.

£14.95 Smile

If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
they look really good (apart from the nose lol) shame they are 24g only. i could still be tempted though. will any of the proceeds go toward the site?
(01-16-2015, 04:58 PM)rich345 Wrote: they look really good (apart from the nose lol) shame they are 24g only. i could still be tempted though. will any of the proceeds go toward the site?

Not sure about that, may be?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I think you deliberately did that to the nose so that Storm Points would not fit well on them.
Storm points are not so great on Bull nose darts anyway Smile Tongue

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Big Grin
nice! ill be getting a set Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
(01-16-2015, 05:10 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Storm points are not so great on Bull nose darts anyway Smile Tongue

Totally agree!

Also they look fantastic
[Image: fXeMWag.png]
Super cool. Nice work except for what you said on the nose cone
Very nice - I also like gold Smile
[Image: Adyds3t.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adrian Lewis gold darts xCyrekkz 10 1,240 01-17-2018, 09:12 PM
Last Post: xCyrekkz
  Silver / Gold darts philliesricky 4 870 06-13-2016, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Dorian