Finger nails
I know exactly what you mean Vintagaray! My finger nail on my index finger is almost part of my throw and my grip was a mess for the rest of the day after I trimmed it!
Highest checkout-161
Best leg-11 darts (180,180,100,41(1 Double Tops))

Current darts- Target Colin Lloyd Pure Darts 25g
Current Shafts-Target pro grip
Current Flights-Winmau St George Flag
I get this too vintageray! There was me thinking I was the only strange one lol Its not that the finger nails touch the dart in any way, more the way the tips of the fingers feel right after cutting the nails. I would generally cut mine at least a day before I have a match just to be sure that my hands feel normal again!! (generally they are fine after a few hours)
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I'm new to darts, and even though I don't think this would affect me, now it probably will because I'll be over-thinking it. Awesome. Smile
Guys?......discussing nails?

I'm scared.....what's next .......boggles the mind!

Just teasing folks....my sense of humor just got washed and I can't do a thing with it....lol!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Haha Cat!! Least there was no talk of favourite colour to paint them Blush :thinking:
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Yeah....color choices would have sent me to running for the hills. Not that I can't see the logic in the nails issue -I just can't keep my sense of humor from coming out to play.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(01-15-2015, 03:57 AM)vintageray Wrote: Trimming you finger nails short will mess up your throw for a bit of time afterward. Sounds weird, but true.

Yes but only if you're nervously biting them between throws Big Grin

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."