Dartman Smart dartboard review
(07-08-2015, 05:52 AM)philliesricky Wrote: cracking review

This is something I am very interested in - but I think I would like one that connects via bluetooth to my computer/phone - which I believe is possible now ?

I live in Korea so I think I am in the right place for this sort of thing - I hope anyway !!

Thanks!

You might be better to try the Gran board as I think it will be online Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
So at last the foam circle is for put it between the board and the wall or to put it inside like in the graboard video?
(07-21-2015, 09:22 AM)beerfoxx Wrote: So at last the foam circle is for put it between the board and the wall or to put it inside like in the graboard video?

Well it did not say and as the warranty is made invalid if you open it up I presume it goes between the board and the wall?
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good remmark.

So there is something that I don't like too much in this dartboard, the gap between the sector and the board is too big I think, it looks like if the sectors were free, not like a unique body.

The othe issue is that the bounce outs are more than I spected, although you noticed about it. The rebounds are bigger than I though.

I'm not very happy for the moment, I'm going to continue playing and in a few days I'll write my opinion.
I think its the looseness that is causing my current issues really, its strange though as I played about an hour yesterday and only had about 3 bounceouts and sometimes I can throw for about 10 or 20 mins and have a lot?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Yesterday I was playing with my brother in law for more than an hour. Today I have a better impression than in my first contact. The bounce outs are there, more than in other boards I have played but this is an issue associated with soft tip dartboards.

The LCD screen is great and I enjoyed it although they could work more in the annimations and improve the sounds as well. When you fail a dart playing cricket that soun can drive you crazy, or maybe i's a way to improve in order to not hear it.

When you finish a game you have to go for all the game menu to start the same game. In other boards I have played you push the buttom and the same game is already to play.

I was playing career games, but no statistic were saved, anyone knows why? What I did wrong?

In overall the smart is a great dartboard, but in this prize maybe you have better models with less bounce outs. It's main value is the LCD screen and even that could be improved with an update. I think an updated it's neccesary, the last one was more than a year ago.

Anybody knows how to create new sounds or annimations?
yeah would be nice to see some updates on sounds and animations, not sure if its possible to do your own though?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I think it can be possible, but it's neccesary to know the programm languaje.
I have been told that this board has been discontinued due the high production cost of the built in monitor.

Also the new Darts Connect board will also be distributed in some regions by Dartman.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Sounds about right.

Support for this board has been non-existent from Dartman since release and was only a matter of time before they washed there hands of it.

Could have been a good board with a few updates.

0 updates since release!

For those moaning about the sounds when you miss - I have made a custom firmware which replaces this.

I'll try and put up some instructions on how to do this when I get the time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 70 35,601 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 68 26,917 09-25-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 122 45,834 05-06-2019, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Phil McKeown
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,086 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
  Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review Getagrip 65 22,512 12-21-2018, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 48,285 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 150,642 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,574 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 133 66,970 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: greenbean
  Cuesoul Pro Championship Dartboard review and Cuesoul surround review Getagrip 10 5,576 12-15-2016, 09:41 AM