Elven Darts
Great review. I couldn't get on with them.
I've had 3 sets made by Eddie over the years and another set modified, i can't speak for any of the other custom dart makers out there but i can say that Eddie's work is fantastic and quick too - he's also a nice guy to have a blether with on the phone lol. As for price, i dunno what others charge but iirc i was £45 inc postage last time Eddie made me a set from scratch, nearly half the price a new set of Taylor's would cost and exactly to my own spec Smile
I've used Eddie for years,always perfect work to the letter......mind you I always have to stifle a chuckle when chatting with him.....jeez,he sounds just like Rod Harrington,don't he?Keep up the topnotch work,Eddie !!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
I had a custom set made by him several years ago. Since I'm in the US, it wasn't as easy as it is now with a place like MadHouse and online ordering and payment! I had a phone call with him, and he was a very nice guy, explained the tungsten options etc. Since no paypal etc. I ended up actually buying some pound notes from my bank and snail mailed cash to him along with my specs and drawing! Just found my original drawing and his information, was in 2004 and £25 including postage for 95% tungsten. Still have the darts (and likely always will), but they are not the set I currently use.
(01-15-2017, 02:41 PM)O C Wrote: I had a custom set made by him several years ago. Since I'm in the US, it wasn't as easy as it is now with a place like MadHouse and online ordering and payment! I had a phone call with him, and he was a very nice guy, explained the tungsten options etc. Since no paypal etc. I ended up actually buying some pound notes from my bank and snail mailed cash to him along with my specs and drawing! Just found my original drawing acnd his information, was in 2004 and £25 including postage for 95% tungsten. Still have the darts (and likely always will), but they are not the set I currently use.

I'm sure we'd all like to see them!! Can you post a pic??
This thread has been resurrected at the right time. I'm thinking about getting a set of Red Dragon Flightmasters modified. I think I'll give Eddie a phone!!
(01-15-2017, 09:31 PM)Yuillsy Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 02:41 PM)O C Wrote: I had a custom set made by him several years ago. Since I'm in the US, it wasn't as easy as it is now with a place like MadHouse and online ordering and payment! I had a phone call with him, and he was a very nice guy, explained the tungsten options etc. Since no paypal etc. I ended up actually buying some pound notes from my bank and snail mailed cash to him along with my specs and drawing! Just found my original drawing acnd his information, was in 2004 and £25 including postage for 95% tungsten. Still have the darts (and likely always will), but they are not the set I currently use.

This thread has been resurrected at the right time. I'm thinking about getting a set of Red Dragon Flightmasters modified. I think I'll give Eddie a phone!!

Here you go. I still have his brochure too, well one page flyer really, listing the 'stock' darts that he made. One of them was listed as 'The top selling ELVEN ELITE', looks very much like the new Winmau Crisis Taper version, except natural tungsten. Always wanted to try a set of those, and his Style F darts, a nice elliptical. Keep in mind these are from 2004! No idea if the contact info in the flyer is current or not...

I have had couple of sets made by Eddie ,my opinion there's non better, also super fast delivery

Use the forum sponsor Graham and receive the discount - every little helps...
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
(01-15-2017, 11:04 PM)O C Wrote:

Here you go. I still have his brochure too, well one page flyer really, listing the 'stock' darts that he made. One of them was listed as 'The top selling ELVEN ELITE', looks very much like the new Winmau Crisis Taper version, except natural tungsten. Always wanted to try a set of those, and his Style F darts, a nice elliptical. Keep in mind these are from 2004! No idea if the contact info in the flyer is current or not...

Eddie will still make the Elven Elites if anyone isinterested......They just won't be 25 quid anymore,lol, Smile
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
Sent a couple of sets to Eddie on Friday after a conversation on the phone and emailing a picture with instructions.
Called Monday morning to ask if they had arrived and Eddie said they were ready to post back, they were waiting for me when I got home from work.
Amazing turnaround and exactly what I asked for, will post pictures tomorrow
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(02-01-2017, 12:07 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Sent a couple of sets to Eddie on Friday after a conversation on the phone and emailing a picture with instructions.
Called Monday morning to ask if they had arrived and Eddie said they were ready to post back, they were waiting for me when I got home from work.
Amazing turnaround and exactly what I asked for, will post pictures tomorrow

Oooo, can't wait to see what you've had done? Smile
[Image: j94MYCd.jpg]
Darts: Target Carrera C10 - 24g
Dartboard: One80 Gladiator II
Lighting: Target Vision 360
Surround: Winmau Orange
I'm anxiously waiting for my customs from Eddie also, takes a little longer because I'm in the states. He was very quick to make the darts and ship them, hopefully tomorrow I get them.
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
Can't wait to see what John_B and ChrisTheFish have had done! Eddie is awesome Smile
(02-01-2017, 02:31 AM)DanGoldsmith180 Wrote: Can't wait to see what John_B and ChrisTheFish have had done! Eddie is awesome Smile

I second that, quite curious myself. Smile
My first post on this forum so hello everybody. Anyway I can't recommend Eddie high enough myself! Top bloke and makes superb quality darts. Made me a set about a year and a half ago and I was very happy. Quick turnaround plus really nice and accommodating bloke to talk to and ask advice! Just this morning I sent him Amberjacks (old Winmau Fitton style) in 25g to get a copy made only with a purist grip instead of rings. Can't wait to get them...