Elven Darts
Eddie Ede at Elven darts is the mutts nuts, just sent  another set of darts to be modified on Thursday.
 He did his usual excellent job at a great price and the darts were waiting for me when I got home on Monday.
I am a happy Dartsnut and so glad to live in the UK.
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(04-18-2016, 09:19 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Eddie Ede at Elven darts is the mutts nuts, just sent  another set of darts to be modified on Thursday.
 He did his usual excellent job at a great price and the darts were waiting for me when I got home on Monday.
I am a happy Dartsnut and so glad to live in the UK.

Eddie is the main man when it comes to custom darts or dart modifications!!!
Truly a pity that he doesn't accept overseas orders.  Sad
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
(04-19-2016, 06:43 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: Truly a pity that he doesn't accept overseas orders.  Sad

I rang him & asked if he could, & a price for removing the tungsten points & fitting a standard set to a set of Target Pure .his price was good  so after telling him that the posting back would be to France, he said the price was as quoted I sent on the Monday & they were returned the following Tuesday & post to & from the UK takes 4 or more days Top quality work & a reasonable cost 1 as Ilive in France I guess that could be classed as Overseas
Aye, well, France is in Europe, yes? I guess South East Asia is too far for him and is considered 'overseas'.  Lol
I don't think there is anything 'natural' about throwing darts. A person does not naturally stand sideways, with weight more on one leg, lean forward and swing to launch a projectile repeatedly, day in, day out as part of daily routine. One does not even throw a rock or ball that way.    ~ With darts, everything has to be learnt, and refined.  Wink

What is NATURAL? http://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and trying to learn! So I can fool around with loads of set-ups and techniques! Lol! Big Grin
Great review. I couldn't get on with them.
I've had 3 sets made by Eddie over the years and another set modified, i can't speak for any of the other custom dart makers out there but i can say that Eddie's work is fantastic and quick too - he's also a nice guy to have a blether with on the phone lol. As for price, i dunno what others charge but iirc i was £45 inc postage last time Eddie made me a set from scratch, nearly half the price a new set of Taylor's would cost and exactly to my own spec Smile
I've used Eddie for years,always perfect work to the letter......mind you I always have to stifle a chuckle when chatting with him.....jeez,he sounds just like Rod Harrington,don't he?Keep up the topnotch work,Eddie !!
Slingin' for Satan 
The Devils hand.......
I will torment you
OTMAPP......FYW
I had a custom set made by him several years ago. Since I'm in the US, it wasn't as easy as it is now with a place like MadHouse and online ordering and payment! I had a phone call with him, and he was a very nice guy, explained the tungsten options etc. Since no paypal etc. I ended up actually buying some pound notes from my bank and snail mailed cash to him along with my specs and drawing! Just found my original drawing and his information, was in 2004 and £25 including postage for 95% tungsten. Still have the darts (and likely always will), but they are not the set I currently use.
(01-15-2017, 02:41 PM)O C Wrote: I had a custom set made by him several years ago. Since I'm in the US, it wasn't as easy as it is now with a place like MadHouse and online ordering and payment! I had a phone call with him, and he was a very nice guy, explained the tungsten options etc. Since no paypal etc. I ended up actually buying some pound notes from my bank and snail mailed cash to him along with my specs and drawing! Just found my original drawing acnd his information, was in 2004 and £25 including postage for 95% tungsten. Still have the darts (and likely always will), but they are not the set I currently use.

I'm sure we'd all like to see them!! Can you post a pic??
This thread has been resurrected at the right time. I'm thinking about getting a set of Red Dragon Flightmasters modified. I think I'll give Eddie a phone!!