Show Us Your 3 Triples!
First time I intentionally hit all 3 trebles I think..
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

Member previously known as Daveheald

Wanted to post this so ElusiveDouble85 could see two of the 39 RD oversized pears he sold me (practically gave me) being put to good use.  Third one was on the floor.

26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Last night against my father
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
(05-02-2016, 07:08 PM)brenthahn Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Nice one - glad they are being put to good use and not gathering dust in my drawer!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Near miss!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

We meet again treble 1...