can you update scores please Smile
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

Always a when not an if, congratulations on the 1000+
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Hey guys. I've been away for a while at work so I haven't had any time to play recently. Got back a few days ago and decided to give this a go.
After trying a few times with my regular darts I figured I would try something different. I've been having numbness in my hands for the past while so with the lighter, smoother dart it was hard to feel and throw. Decided to try out the heavier Winstanley's that I had laying around and haven't really thrown.

Well my round went much better than expected except for the ending lol. I went into the last round of bulls with a score of 1251 and missed Sad. Would have been my highest score ever.

The vid is titled 1276 but that's with counting the bull in the 25 round as a 50. Also you'll hear in the vid that I say I scored 122 on the 18's when it was actually 126.

Anyway here's the vid, either way I missed the Bulls to cut the score in half Tongue

http://youtu.be/qWX9icVrxVE
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]
you suck shane...you need cricket to correct those terrible bull attempts :p

seriously tho WOW!!!! that was great to watch. insane darts man :d
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
lol Spartan. I was planning on teaching Cy a lesson but I failed miserably Tongue
[Image: DPwTt6q.png]

(09-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: lol Spartan. I was planning on teaching Cy a lesson but I failed miserably Tongue

Haha!

That was seriously one of the most insane videos I've seen. If that bull went in it would've been a score that I think would be almost untouchable. Heck, even the very top PDC pro's would be hard pressed to beat a score of 1300. And that's with many repeated tries. This game isn't easy. Awesome stuff Shanesaw!!!
(09-04-2015, 12:55 AM)Cyanide Wrote:

(09-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: lol Spartan. I was planning on teaching Cy a lesson but I failed miserably Tongue

Haha!

That was seriously one of the most insane videos I've seen. If that bull went in it would've been a score that I think would be almost untouchable. Heck, even the very top PDC pro's would be hard pressed to beat a score of 1300. And that's with many repeated tries. This game isn't easy. Awesome stuff Shanesaw!!!

huge numbers
well done shane
this is a fun game but can be cruel also
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Well Shane

I'll just say this if that's your idea of failure God help us all. Big Grin

Seriously, if I was a millionaire I'd sponsor you myself it would be a safe investment of that I'm certain. That's a testament to how ridiculously good I think you are and can be at this sport.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(08-19-2015, 12:28 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Well here's the fail video. *warning - mild profanity at the end LOL

This is ridiculous. Are you sure your not a pro lol
(09-05-2015, 11:46 AM)smithshane05 Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:28 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Well here's the fail video. *warning - mild profanity at the end LOL

This is ridiculous. Are you sure your not a pro lol

Yeah you could be right....that would explain a lot both Cy and Shane Big Grin

Cheers Smile
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2014 DN Weekly Challenge: Week 31(chosen Milkysunshine-Fat Number Challenge) Milkysunshine 41 10,675 05-17-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: copigme