Arachnid's Bermuda Triangle Challenge

(09-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: lol Spartan. I was planning on teaching Cy a lesson but I failed miserably Tongue

Haha!

That was seriously one of the most insane videos I've seen. If that bull went in it would've been a score that I think would be almost untouchable. Heck, even the very top PDC pro's would be hard pressed to beat a score of 1300. And that's with many repeated tries. This game isn't easy. Awesome stuff Shanesaw!!!
(09-04-2015, 12:55 AM)Cyanide Wrote:

(09-04-2015, 12:49 AM)Shanesaw Wrote: lol Spartan. I was planning on teaching Cy a lesson but I failed miserably Tongue

Haha!

That was seriously one of the most insane videos I've seen. If that bull went in it would've been a score that I think would be almost untouchable. Heck, even the very top PDC pro's would be hard pressed to beat a score of 1300. And that's with many repeated tries. This game isn't easy. Awesome stuff Shanesaw!!!

huge numbers
well done shane
this is a fun game but can be cruel also
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Well Shane

I'll just say this if that's your idea of failure God help us all. Big Grin

Seriously, if I was a millionaire I'd sponsor you myself it would be a safe investment of that I'm certain. That's a testament to how ridiculously good I think you are and can be at this sport.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

(08-19-2015, 12:28 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Well here's the fail video. *warning - mild profanity at the end LOL

This is ridiculous. Are you sure your not a pro lol
(09-05-2015, 11:46 AM)smithshane05 Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 12:28 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Well here's the fail video. *warning - mild profanity at the end LOL

This is ridiculous. Are you sure your not a pro lol

Yeah you could be right....that would explain a lot both Cy and Shane Big Grin

Cheers Smile
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

First attempt 128 pretty bad lol

12x5
13 missed
14x3
Double missed
15x2
16x2
17x1
T1
18x3
19x1
20x2
25x1
Bull missed
Oh yes, Oh yes I finally managed to complete this challenge without busting at all Woo Hoo! My best score by a (beeping mile ) long way is now 425 and I am a very happy ChrisTheFish and now bouncing around the room like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh
p[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(09-29-2015, 06:50 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Oh yes, Oh yes I finally managed to complete this challenge without busting at all Woo Hoo! My best score by a (beeping mile ) long way is now 425 and I am a very happy ChrisTheFish and now bouncing around the room like Tigger from Winnie the Pooh

Well done  :10/10:  :congrats:
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

Made it to 395!
(09-29-2015, 08:36 PM)BigE Wrote: Made it to 395!

Great darts mate, is it me or were you nervous on the last Bull too?
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

I was a little tight, but boy, when it went in! WOOT! Third dart....

Had 570 going next try and blew it on the DB..... first dart on the wire of the DB, heart rate goes up, and panic sprays the next two darts over the board....The mental game is hard!
(09-29-2015, 09:00 PM)BigE Wrote: I was a little tight, but boy, when it went in! WOOT!  Third dart....

Had 570 going next try and blew it on the DB..... first dart on the wire of the DB, heart rate goes up, and panic sprays the next two darts over the board....The mental game is hard!

I know that one, twice over 500 and missed the final bullseye grrrrrrrr
Current Board 
Darts

Make mine 530! Woot!
(09-29-2015, 09:40 PM)BigE Wrote: Make mine 530!  Woot!
Thats awesome, well done indeed. I must get practicing now you have raised the bar! congratulations on passing the 500
Current Board 
Darts

Thanks.... Collected 100 pts on the SB and DB rounds.