Show us how you store all your darts
One 36 inch 2x4 and a gazillion holes drilled. 

Throw in a few Godzillas to guard my 39 sets.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Strong am I with the Force.
The 17 sets of my ‘collection’ are now housed in my Takoma Home case. 

[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
[IMG]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register

And then there’s my match case (Takoma XL) ready time go at all times. 

[IMG=Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile ]Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile [/IMG] Register
I still haven't finished it as I want to paint it to match the color of an actual board but this is something I got my dad to make. I just wanted a straight plank that the darts would sit in on a 45 but he came up with this idea.
(10-18-2019, 02:32 AM)CalixNL Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
See you left room for extra sets - lol.
(10-18-2019, 02:52 AM)nixer55 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Lol!!
Hey,
I actually started on the far right with a (probably) over sized drill bit. And it started smoking, lol, and burned black holes. It was either a metal / concrete bit, OR I HAD IT IN REVERSE LOL.

But then I used a deck screw , In and out, eventually choosing a pattern, starting from the left. I didn’t even count according to how many sets i had, just went nuts(lol) for 5minutes drilling holes LOL by the time I got to the right, my tester holes we’re in the way , I started grabbing darts and filling the holes up!! I still have enough holes drilled for another 4 sets and 2 spares lol.  I have one set otw , 26g  dark thunders (very nice width on the 26g).  AND I don’t have my Anderson’s or showtime Vortex or Mission Rebus in the stand. Or two other barrels, my first two I ever bought. Can tire and Amazon’s vipers. a 

Now that I know how to use a drill. LOL JK, I can try make something the woman won’t make me hide when we have guests , all though, I can pretty easily pick this up and go on lol

...lol
(09-22-2019, 07:22 PM)The Jester Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Very nice Jester, i have something similar but with a different home case, I’m thinking of maybe getting the takoma home to clean it up a bit. Same thing with a takoma xl for matches
Match darts - 22g Customs
Best 501 - 11 Darts
My dart coffin - unused darts are dead to me Smile

(10-26-2019, 03:24 PM)jt4527 Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
RegisterIf I said that I was a dart coroner, would send them my way

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Finished yesterday my long project to build a proper darts holder/display. Took me some six months of planning, sourcing materials, acquiring tools, googling how to do stuff (half of the procedures I had never done before, and other half not since school) and tinkering evenings and weekends. Quite happy with the result, and how it corresponds to the design that I had in mind,  but even more happier about the process of learning.

Here is a closeup:

And here is how it is set up, everything fits semi perfectly somewhere between kitchen and living roomSmile

(11-17-2019, 10:14 PM)Jürgen Pelt Wrote: Only available to view for active members with 5 or more posts click register to join Smile
Register
Simply amazing!
You did a really great job.
Wow what a way to present your darts 10/10

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk
Board: Winmau Blade 5 DC
Darts : Cosmo Cyclone Mickey Mansell 23.9 g 
Great work, looks like fine furniture.

What exactly are the brass pieces holding the dart point?

cheers
I have to comment that the display is art. Very well thought out even if it took you so long to do, well worth it.
+1 for the inspiration
Thank you for your kind comments!

The brass rings are eyelets (I hope it is the correct word) used in different handicrafts to surround/define/beautify various holes, I think. More precisely, they are one half of them. I am indeed proud of this particular design idea - a hole with a golden/brass ring seems so much more than just a hole Smile
I just use a yoga block, but I'm thinking of later on finding an old tree stump, sawing it in half, and then using that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Darts Nutz Comparison Thread - show us your darts elevendarter 89 21,589 01-24-2020, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Zero
  Show us your match darts G00dband 118 37,746 08-26-2019, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Curtis8976
  Show Us Your MONSTER darts! Mr.K 196 58,392 02-18-2019, 09:20 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Show us your smooth darts 4737 Carlin 19 4,664 12-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Humdinger
Star Show us your Bristow darts Fred-180 193 65,736 07-29-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Rod Dogg
  Show us your darts with coatings! MauriceDarter 0 785 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MauriceDarter