Unicorn

First 180.
After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(09-20-2019, 12:53 PM)nietzcko Wrote: After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones thoughGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

lol - good grouping.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There's a fix for those sideways pictures as well. Read about it in #13 of the Forum Guides.  Guide references iPads, but should help with most devices.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hit my first ever 180 in my garage 3 weeks after hanging up a board.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(09-20-2019, 01:06 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:53 PM)nietzcko Wrote: After 3 months. 
After 2 months I did my firt three triple ones thoughGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

lol - good grouping.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

There's a fix for those sideways pictures as well. Read about it in #12 of the Forum Guides.  Guide references iPads, but should help with most devices.

Thanks I fixed it.
I put board to my mancave wall over a year ago, but first I just randomly threw every now and then. Now I have been training more seriously for about 3 months and just threw my first 180. Before that many times first 2 darts to triple and third one usually not anywhere near, maybe from now on a bit more relaxed with third one also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started playing 2019 
Darts: Harrows Rapide 23g & Quantum Telstar 26g
Board: Winmau Blade 5 with Winmau Plasma lighting system
Best Leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 170
180's 2020: 19
I can't really remember how long it took for my first 180, probably around the 6 months mark. After that I was hitting them about once a week or so but that would be around 15 years ago I'm currently hitting between 5 and 10 a day so stopped counting. I've only hit 3 bulls twice that's a much more frustrating shot. And I've still not hit 2x180 in a row I'd love the chance of a practice 9 darter.
EsoxJD aka WaterWolf  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts: unicorn T95 23g 

You guys are all awesome. Keep up the great darts!
(04-04-2018, 10:09 PM)eggcecutioner Wrote: How long did it take you to hit your first 180?

5 yrs ago in my first season playing the game...literally my last 3 darts of the season and I hit one. Hit one more in second year. In practice I had hit dozens but so few in match play. The past three yrs I am over 30 per year but all in practice and not a single one in match play. It's a curse. Bang off a lot of 140's but it's that third dart that doesn't want to go home. Frustrating game. lol
Got my first 180 last night. It took around 3 and a half months to do so!

I'm still all over the place and not consistent. This is practicing 1-5 hours a day 7 days a week
As Bobby George said... "Trebles for show, doubles for dough!"

It's nice to hit a 180, and if it gives you confidence it can't be a bad thing. Just wonder how many have followed up their maximum with a 26?
(02-05-2020, 08:04 PM)jonesy Wrote: Just wonder how many have followed up their maximum with a 26?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Many times !!!
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.
I'm pretty close, never thought it woul be sohard!
After many close misses, I threw my first 180 last night after 8 weeks of playing.

Even better it was in a game, away from the practice board. Followed with an 81 and finished on a 83.

Best game I have thrown so far, just need to learn to throw like that all the while.....
(02-22-2020, 05:49 PM)Duncan Holmes Wrote: After many close misses, I threw my first 180 last night after 8 weeks of playing.

Even better it was in a game, away from the practice board. Followed with an 81 and finished on a 83.

Best game I have thrown so far, just need to learn to throw like that all the while.....

Well done Duncan on a great game,but good luck with the concistency lol
DARTS-Unicorn Taylor Phase 5 / Target Gen1 26g (why change for something else that probably doesn't work lol)
SHAFTS-Target power gen 1 intermediate
FLIGHTS-Crafty Cockney
BOARD-Winmau blade 5 dual core
BOARD-Winmau Diamond (for practice)
BOARD-unicorn eclipse HD trainer board (for a laugh)
SET UP-Wall mounted cabinet,"Ockeys" Oche,Target Corona surround light
HOWAY THE LADS Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

(02-22-2020, 05:49 PM)Duncan Holmes Wrote: After many close misses, I threw my first 180 last night after 8 weeks of playing.

Congratulations on your 180, and a great game.
If you find the secret to throwing like that all the time .... please let us know.
If you know what I'm doing, don't tell me .... I find bliss in my confusion.