Red Dragon
(06-08-2018, 08:00 PM)BigDaddyGabe Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:37 PM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:35 PM)BigDaddyGabe Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 07:08 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: The site did take Vat when they redid the site, then in the winter it got some glitch thats never been fixed & it doesn't take the Vat off

awesome. Thanks guys.
If i would have never stumbled upon this thread i would have been out 14 bucks and not even thought twice.
That's flight and shaft money right there!

If you email them and tell them you didn't get VAT taken off they might refund it

I Just e-mailed them.
Hopefully i'll get that refund.

*update: I just received an email from red dragon notifying me i will get a vat refund. Nice.
There customer service has been nothing but awesome. I'm still waiting for my order but than again i live in California.
I highly recommend red dragon based on there customer service alone.
couldn't be happier.
Excellent news - also, as you are now recommending them can we remove the "poor service" part from the thread title?
My latest order arrived very quickly as usual, first class
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

(05-17-2018, 01:06 AM)Nucky Wrote: Edit: Removed nested quote

I was issued a refund after the time elapsed, so my issue was resolved.

I went through a similar issue with Doubletop, who sent me a replacement after they wrote off the first order due to time.  Weeks after I received the replacement, the first order showed up.  I contacted Doubletop and offered to pay for the duplicate item.  They were thrilled, and sent me a 1/2 price Paypal invoice.  Which I was happy to pay!  So ya' never know!
Was expecting 2sets today but am sure they will arrive in the next 10 hours ...

Been buying from red dragon since mid 80s and think this could be the longest I’ve waited 4 days.
Even back in the cash on delivery days b4 internet they were quick.

Gotta feel for the guys outside uk ... must be murder just itching to get throwing that set and waiting 3-4 weeks.
(08-03-2018, 02:58 AM)Cooper84 Wrote: Was expecting 2sets today but am sure they will arrive in the next 10 hours ...

Been buying from red dragon since mid 80s and think this could be the longest I’ve waited 4 days.
Even back in the cash on delivery days b4 internet they were quick.

Gotta feel for the guys outside uk ... must be murder just itching to get throwing that set and waiting 3-4 weeks.

Ive been buying from RD for many many years, back when they used to send a catalogue out each year with a free set of random flights in ??!!,
Longest Ive waited in recent years is 2 working days, ( that's if I order on Saturday they will arrive on Tuesday). Although my best was order Friday AM and got them on Saturday morning ,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
My order arrived in just over 1 day, excellent
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
20 gram Darts Clearance, Harrows super grip fusion stems, Rapide flights with Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average                 

Brilliant service again from red dragon ordered 10 sets of flights monday night arrived today under 2 days.

My last post re red dragon darts .... my fault forgot to tell them I had moved they resent darts once again Awsome service.
I don't mind waiting 4 weeks for my new darts. Especially as I just can't get them anywhere in Australia.  Razor Edge Black 22g

I normally buy RD and other brands through ebay but as I say, I just couldn't find them anywhere but directly from RD.

I did read that some international customers were charged VAT and were refunded. I hope that's true (about the refund) because I was charged about 5 pounds in tax. I sent RD sales an email about it so I'll see what happens. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Razors to further confuse my quest for the best darts.
Only 1 week for my new Red Dragon Razor Edge Black 22g darts to get to Adelaide, Australia. Thank you RD.

I love new darts days.