Q School 2019
Maybe, thought he looked better this year too. Not seen Asada down , expected him to enter.
Mack The Knife
Asada is earning a fortune on the Japan circuit, not sure if I can see him committing to playing in the UK unless he was outstanding, like top 16 level.
(01-13-2019, 04:26 PM)Phenohyte Wrote: Asada is earning a fortune on the Japan circuit, not sure if I can see him committing to playing in the UK unless he was outstanding, like top 16 level.

I think he could be, look at what Mensur has done.  It is a gamble though.
Mack The Knife
Is there any channel that shows the matches from Q school?
Or is it not filmed
Some old names in the list too. Walshie, Osborne and Andy jenks
Looking forward to the q school results this year, I wouldn't even wanted to hazard a guess as who will definitely being one.
23g dobey phase 2
Extra short stems
Target no2 flights
(01-14-2019, 12:39 PM)ken232 Wrote: Is there any channel that shows the matches from Q school?
Or is it not filmed

No it's not streamed - you can follow the games/results on DartConnect, but that's it
No more names added yet, but I understand Lorraine Winstanley will be going as well - not sure about Dean though, but I would guess they will go as a pair
(01-14-2019, 04:16 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 12:39 PM)ken232 Wrote: Is there any channel that shows the matches from Q school?
Or is it not filmed

No it's not streamed - you can follow the games/results on DartConnect, but that's it

This is surprisingly addictive ken232, don't write it off. The tension of waiting for the scores to appear for a player you like / are following is right up there with watching live with pictures.
[Image: 5GPKrWp.png]
B: 21g   S: Medium   F: Standard   180s: 1/25

The Bad Darter
(01-14-2019, 04:21 PM)jt4527 Wrote:
(01-14-2019, 04:16 PM)mc1958 Wrote:
Or is it not filmed

This is surprisingly addictive ken232, don't write it off. The tension of waiting for the scores to appear for a player you like / are following is right up there with watching live with pictures.

I talked to the lads who were playing at Gildesheim a week ago and I mentioned how I was using DartConnect to see their live results and they told me how great that program was, telling them what time exactly and where they're supposed to play, sending them full stats of their matches by email once the match was over etc. They also mentioned that it was very user friendly for those who weren't the best markers in the world...
I reckon I'll "watch" some matches this week either.
Can anyone spot any youngsters on this list? Picked out Jarred Cole, but not really familiar with players on the JDC/Development tours. Would be interested in keeping an eye out for them if they're involved.
I was really hoping Asada would have had a crack, he's a star.
I spoke to John Norman Jr a while back and asked if he was going back to do Q school again and he said yes, but I dont see his name on the list in the PDC news release. Unless he went to the Euro school and I didn't notice?
Way down on what I would have thought, only 397 entries in the UK Q School playing for 19 cards - 8 auto plus 11 from the OOM:

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/01/15/durra...ol-entries

Good news for the Euro entries - the top 7 from their OOM get cards, so the Euro card winners are:

the four automatics:

Niels Zonneveld
Mike van Duivenbode
Christian Bunse
Darius Labanauskus

plus the top 7 in the OOM:

1 - Madars Razma - 16 points
2 - Marko Kantele - 12 points
3 - Yordi Meeuwisse - 12 points
4 - Vincent Van der Meer - 12 points
5 - John Michael - 11 points
6 - Jose De Sousa - 10 points
7 - Maik Kuivenhoven - 10 points
I think and I genuinely hope Duzza gets himself a tour card. He's definitely good enough for the PDC top 20.

But I also think he's the only male BDO player to get one.
23g McKicks Mighty Grip w/ Target Diamond Pro points (silver)
Winmau Blade 5 DC

Highest finish: 96 against my boss  Tongue