Q School 2019
Cheers for that.

The play off match is played if it's not decided by the first 3 steps? I guess it isn't played in advance before all players go home...otherwise they wouldn't share the same position in the OoM.
(01-09-2019, 07:52 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Cheers for that.

The play off match is played if it's not decided by the first 3 steps? I guess it isn't played in advance before all players go home...otherwise they wouldn't share the same position in the OoM.

Correct, if there is still a tie after the first 3, there will be a play off match. But it's highly unlikely that this will happen in a case were a tie is relevant.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Paul Nicholson has confirmed he won't be going to Q School this year but he will definitely be there in 2020.
(01-11-2019, 02:41 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Paul Nicholson has confirmed he won't be going to Q School this year but he will definitely be there in 2020.

Here is the whole interview.

[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
304 entrants so far for the UK school - including Ashton, Durrant, Williams, Hedman, Sherrock, McGeeney, McKinstry, Whitehead, Hammond, Waites, Day

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventconfirmation/pdcukqs19
Glad to see Durrant's name on the list. I really would have thought he'd skip it again. This will be one stacked Q-school though, even a great player like Duzza isn't guaranteed a card with a field like this.
Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool. I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.
(01-13-2019, 01:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool.  I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.

Does she live in Russia or the UK full time Mike?
(01-13-2019, 01:53 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Anastasia Dobromyslova has just said on facebook that she is delaying her plans to travel back to Russia and will be attending QSchool.  I make that 4 of the top 5 ladies on the rolling table now attending.

She is doing this to play PDC World Cup
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
She lives in Ellesmere Port with Spud and their kiddie - she goes back to Russia to visit the rest of her family
(01-13-2019, 02:52 PM)mc1958 Wrote: She lives in Ellesmere Port with Spud and their kiddie - she goes back to Russia to visit the rest of her family

Cheers, figured it was a visit gig back in Russia. Smile
(01-13-2019, 02:44 PM)Great White North Wrote:

Does she live in Russia or the UK full time Mike?

She lives in Ellesmere Port . At least I think 
180-0(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
(01-13-2019, 02:54 PM)Troll Wrote: She lives in Ellesmere Port . At least I think 

Thanks. mint
(01-12-2019, 12:58 PM)mc1958 Wrote: 304 entrants so far for the UK school - including Ashton, Durrant, Williams, Hedman, Sherrock, McGeeney, McKinstry, Whitehead, Hammond, Waites, Day

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventconfirmation/pdcukqs19

Whitehead too.

Either way now the BDO Champion will be at Q School, not sure if they would rather they get through or not.
Mack The Knife
See David Cameron is on the list, wonder if he decided after winning a bit more cash this year