Q School 2019
(01-05-2019, 07:40 PM)Imposter Wrote: Are the oom standings available anywhere? Would be interesting to see how that looks before the final day!

vanJupp posted a link a couple of pages back to the OOM

https://darts.myzn.de/

Not sure how many cards there will be via the OOM, but my guess is 5 or 6
Thanks. Missed the post from vanJupp. Looks like players will need 11 maybe 12 points to be in the top 5 or 6 - should make things really interesting today!
Link for today's final Euro school - https://tv.dartconnect.com/matchlist/pdceuqs19e4

Sedlacek won't be getting a card as he went out at the last 128 stage. Some last 128 games still being played, but Smith, Harris and van Peer also out.
Labanauskus grabs the 4th spot
Darius Labanauskas gets the last direct tour card. Needed to win todays events to get one and did it. That's class.

Madars Razma, Marko Kantele, Yordi Meeuwisse and Vincent van der Meer should all get a tourcard safely via the OoM.
John Michael is next in line waiting. After him Jose de Sousa would be the next.

All depends now on how many entries the UK Q-School will have.
[Image: NSnrkBi.png]

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
Lucky D wins the final automatic card of the Euro School

Last 16
Toon Greebe 5-2 Rene Eidams
John Michael 3-5 Vincent Van der Meer
Lukasz Waclawski 3 5 Jyhan Artut
Marko Kantele 0-5 Yordi Meeuwisse
Darius Labanauskus 5-3 Kenny Neyens
Thibault Tricole 5-2 Pauli Finnila
Kevin Munch 5-2 Pascal Wirotius
Madars Razma 5-3 Mareno Michels

Quarter Finals
Toon Greebe 3-5 Vincent Van der Meer
Jyhan Artut 2-5 Yordi Meeuwisse
Darius Labanauskus 5-0 Thibault Tricole
Kevin Munch 2-5 Madars Razma

Semi Finals
Vincent Van der Meer 5-3 Yordi Meeuwisse
Darius Labanauskus 5-2 Madars Razma

Final
Vincent Van der Meer 3-5 Darius Labanauskus

Therefore the four automatic card winners are:

Niels Zonneveld
Mike van Duivenbode
Christian Bunse
Darius Labanauskus

The top 7 in the OOM (ie 10 points or more) are as follows:

1 - Madars Razma - 16 points
2 - Marko Kantele - 12 points
3 - Yordi Meeuwisse - 12 points
4 - Vincent Van der Meer - 12 points
5 - John Michael - 11 points
6 - Jose De Sousa - 10 points
7 - Maik Kuivenhoven - 10 points

The top 3 should be safe for a card, and most likely number 4 as well, but the others depend on how many enter the UK school.
Scott Waites confirmed he will go to Q-School this year.

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE
(01-07-2019, 06:26 PM)vanJupp Wrote: Scott Waites confirmed he will go to Q-School this year.

Really, wow, this is going to be interesting.
Mack The Knife
I've seen talk elsewhere of Scott Mitchell giving it a go as well, although I'll believe it when I see his name in the draw. Tony O'Shea said on comms last night he was going as well. Also interested to see how many of the ladies go as well - Deta is looking forward to it, and I will be surprised if Lisa doesn't go as well.
(01-09-2019, 09:05 AM)mc1958 Wrote: I've seen talk elsewhere of Scott Mitchell giving it a go as well, although I'll believe it when I see his name in the draw. Tony O'Shea said on comms last night he was going as well. Also interested to see how many of the ladies go as well - Deta is looking forward to it, and I will be surprised if Lisa doesn't go as well.

You mean Deta confirmed she will be there? I would love to see the best ladies giving it a go, and maybe one of them can win a card. Even if not, I hope they play the Challenge Tour now that there are no restrictions
Yes she has
Cheers, that's definitely great news
Not sure how many will be at the UK one, but with only 6 days left PDC saying there's only just over 250 entries in so far - despite someone on facebook saying his entry number was in the 800's!!

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/01/09/uk-q-...pproaching
(01-09-2019, 02:40 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Not sure how many will be at the UK one, but with only 6 days left PDC saying there's only just over 250 entries in so far - despite someone on facebook saying his entry number was in the 800's!!

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/01/09/uk-q-...pproaching

I guess it'll rise up. Anyway, can you someone enlighten me a few basic facts?

1.   Just in the case there were the same number of contestants as in Europe, and if 9 players from the European Q School should get a card via the Q School OoM, how is it going to be decided who gets the card if more players have the same points? I know I knew it as it happened in the past, but I forgot it and can't find it now.

2.   How come there's only 30 free cards?

Ok, I found the answer for the second question while writing this (if anyone was interested - wikipedia). Anyway, how about that decision between players with the same points?
(01-09-2019, 06:55 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Anyway, how about that decision between players with the same points?

1. Total match wins
2. Total Leg wins
3. Leg difference
4. A Play off match

Winmau - Andy Fordham SE