Winmau Blade 5 dartboard review
Great review Darren! As far as which will last longer, B5 or B5 DC all is I can say is my B4 DC lasted quite a bit longer than the B4. So to me it is well worth the extra $ for the DC.
(03-13-2017, 07:11 PM)Gra2102 Wrote: I'm getting very close to the point where I need to get a new board and I'm torn between this and the Unicorn Eclipse HD2.

Given the choice which would you most recommend?

Well I still like the spider on the HD2 a lot and initially I think it looks the best to the eye but I don't think it wears as well so for that reason I would say the B5.

(03-13-2017, 07:45 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Great review Darren!  As far as which will last longer, B5 or B5 DC all is I can say is my B4 DC lasted quite a bit longer than the B4. So to me it is well worth the extra $ for the DC.

Thanks Shawn! I have heard a couple say they think the B4DC has lasted longer than the B5DC too.
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

Subscribe to my Darts Review Channel on Youtube: CLICK HERE

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
(03-14-2017, 10:12 AM)Getagrip Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 07:11 PM)Gra2102 Wrote: I'm getting very close to the point where I need to get a new board and I'm torn between this and the Unicorn Eclipse HD2.

Given the choice which would you most recommend?

Well I still like the spider on the HD2 a lot and initially I think it looks the best to the eye but I don't think it wears as well so for that reason I would say the B5.
Thanks for the advice  Smile
no worries Smile
If you are a guest browsing this forum, why not join up, we're a friendly bunch here and love to welcome new membersSmile Click HERE to join

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for another great review ... a B5 will be mine soon!
[Image: dItyFRv_zps0bed80d6.png]
Board: Winmau Blade 5
Darts : One80 Bavaria SG 21g
Stems: Short Deflectagrip
Flights: Ribtex Standard
Great Review and thanks Darren! I'm also torn wether to fork out the extra for a Dual Core or just get standard B5.
Leaning towards a dual core though....

(FYI for those in Canada you can pickup a Blade 5 at Costco for $79 online includes shipping Smile
Thanks guys Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Mr D you have done the review system proud yet again. Take that +1 and use it well my friend.

I have had the B4 and the B4DC. My 4DC is blistering pretty bad which is why I'm up for another board real soon. I trashed my B4 using it in the cold and it developed mold pretty bad so I had to toss it.

I think I'll go for the B5 as I kind of like the veins
Cheers Tom! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Super and very thorough review. I like the look of this board a lot. I reckon I'll get myself one of these when my B4DC wears out
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Cheers Barry! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello Getagrip, thanks for the great review. Since my new Unicorn board doesn't seem to last very long I am looking for my next board already. What's your favorite of the boards you have reviewed over the past few months?
[Image: 1f3af.png] I provide you with darts related stuff
[Image: 1f4ca.png] Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(03-22-2017, 12:29 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: Hello Getagrip, thanks for the great review. Since my new Unicorn board doesn't seem to last very long I am looking for my next board already. What's your favorite of the boards you have reviewed over the past few months?

Well its a case of me not having had enough time on some of them yet so I cant be 100% sure but I am leaning towards the G3.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I don't want to hear this answer since it's the most expensive board Big Grin

I played on a G2 once: it was hard as hell and my darts felt out a few times. Is the G3 a hard board too?
[Image: 1f3af.png] I provide you with darts related stuff
[Image: 1f4ca.png] Scores, Fixtures, Charts & Statistics
(03-22-2017, 08:33 PM)TheRedBit Wrote: I don't want to hear this answer since it's the most expensive board Big Grin

I played on a G2 once: it was hard as hell and my darts felt out a few times. Is the G3 a hard board too?
Nup. G3 is perfect in terms of firmness. My G2 was hard, my blade 5 is way too soft. The G3 is perfect.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One80 Gladiator 3 dartboard review Getagrip 125 46,491 12-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core dartboard review Getagrip 70 35,975 10-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn Smartboard dartboard review Getagrip 68 27,315 09-25-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Dartman Smart dartboard review Getagrip 113 118,303 05-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Dean Kim
  The Darts Factory Guz 2 Soft Tip Dartboard review Getagrip 10 6,155 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM
  Shot Bandit Plus dartboard review Getagrip 133 48,617 10-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  unicorn Eclipse HD2 dartboard review Getagrip 130 151,140 09-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  NODOR SUPAMATCH2 DARTBOARD REVIEW copigme 44 13,716 04-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Last Post: copigme
  Hi Darts Soft Tip Dartboard Review Best soft tip dartboard ever? Getagrip 133 67,264 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM
Last Post: greenbean
  Cuesoul Pro Championship Dartboard review and Cuesoul surround review Getagrip 10 5,605 12-15-2016, 09:41 AM