Why did I bother buying these darts? - Category
(03-18-2015, 07:53 PM)Rodney Wrote: I sometimes think this about all my darts lol

This!
But you shouldn't think it rodderz put me out of business :p
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

[Image: RqGF7IG.png]
(03-18-2015, 07:59 PM)Spartan Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 07:53 PM)Rodney Wrote: I sometimes think this about all my darts lol

This!
But you shouldn't think it rodderz put me out of business :p

LOL what you gonna do when I retire pmsl
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

(10-15-2014, 02:31 AM)bigjake Wrote: These is my entry. 26gr Taylor 9fives with all the parts and flights. I got them figuring they would work get, wrong ! I can not throw these at all, the grip is too small for my fat fingers. I originally wanted the Barney phase 4's but I was drawn to the 9fives. Now I'm hoping to move my 9fives and everything for Barney phase 4's.

I was keen on this darts when they came out. Guy at our Social Darts night has a set and I had a throw. I couldn't stop the dart from sticking upwards in the board. Horrible to throw. Too short for me as well.
Gary Anderson 2015 Phase 3 - 23g
2015 180's -133
2016 180s - 23/150
Best leg 11 Darts : 140 - 180 - 121 - S20 D20 (136.63 avg)
Best peg - 134 (T20-T18-D10)
(02-13-2014, 02:43 PM)brenthahn Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 11:57 AM)speszel Wrote: I am thinking of a smooth barrel for my next dart, any recommendations? Tapered point preferably, needn't be thin, could be like Aviators or C10 without grooves. They don't slip with me.

Datadart CT? Almost entirely smooth, tapered point, copper for a tad more grippiness. Don't know the diameter but not skinny.

Wow, that goes back a long while. I bought the Datadart CT last year and still have them. Not slippery at all.
You don't mess with The Voice of Reason. You have the right to be wrong.

For me, the Winmau Snipers, 21G. I basically just bought them because they were flashy looking when I was first starting out. I grip toward the back and the huge/tapering shark grip just doesnt suit me at all.
[Image: LordStrangeBanner_zpssh6lvwe2.png]
"The world's just people walking around, going into rooms and saying things." -Peep Show
Target Distinction Capricorn 23g. I was sold on the looks but good lord they felt so front weighted I just could not throw them. I usually fair pretty well with front loaded darts but these are just plain unusable. Such a shame cos they are stunning!
[Image: oIDxeLS.png]
Got some 24g gram Thorntons, the criss cross knurled grip feels horrid,my playing partner likes em,as soon as I can rid tho I will.
(12-29-2015, 02:52 PM)George180 Wrote: Got some 24g gram Thorntons, the criss cross knurled grip feels horrid,my playing partner likes em,as soon as I can rid tho I will.

Yeah that is a dart that felt slippy to me, I think his previous model to that was ok but the present one was not so good for grip.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Wolfe Adams darts. Thought they would be good for me but the grip felt horrible. I am sure they are great darts but I just couldn't use them
Darts:  22g Legend Darts Eric Bristow Black
Shafts: Medium Nylon
Flights: Standard Shape 

[Image: op13lZ6.png]
12g Stephen Bunting darts. The nano grip ones. So light, but the curiosity was killing me.
Currently throwing 22g Michael Smith darts at a One80 Gladiator III board
Unicorn Ultracore One, they are just too long for me. I bought them without thinking length.
Target Precision Voyager. A classic 'blind buy' only to discover the scallop was in the wrong place entirely for my grip. They have a horrible flight path, flicking all over the place, when I throw them.
(02-29-2016, 04:46 PM)Yuillsy Wrote: Wayne Mardle pixel grip for me. I had a set of Carreras and a set of Chizzy pixel grip and I didn't like any of them. I have no idea why I thought I would like the Mardle's????

I'm not the biggest fan of pixel grip either. I got some c4's and they're decent enough darts, I just don't get on with em unfortunately
[Image: JgVnja8.png]
The new Simon Whitlocks. Thought the scallop would work for me . It doesn't . Sad

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Rolleyes
Cheers,
 Ken