Target Darts.

Any vapers here?
Smoke free with an ecig for almost 8 years. Any vapers here?

I currently use an ipv4s with a Herekles tank and house high vg juice from the store I own.
So you have an electronic dartboard set up in your store too? I hope we can find some Nutz around your area so that you can have some Vaper sessions with them while throwing soft tip darts.

PS: Would you be offering special discounts just in case? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes I do. Scorpion 9000. It's in our back area where we have a nice Butterfly table tennis table. Pool table soon also.

I'd be down to offer some kind of discount for anyone here that came in.
Yes i vaper, iJust d16 with T3S BCC tanks
I have dabbled in vaping a little bit. Built myself a DNA20 box mod, a dual 18650 unregulated mod (MOSFET), and working on a YIHI XS350 100watt just for fun. Was hoping to get into it and replace analogs but it just didn't take off with me. Currently supplement my analogs with my Fogger V4 or Kanger Nano. I seem to like the more restricted airflow on the sub tanks. Have tried probably almost a hundred juices and none of them really do it for me. Favorite is probably Zebra Stripe gum flavored or something called sweet complexity. I will have to be more committed if I really want to make the jump to 100% digital. I think my favorite part is playing with the stuff to be honest. I fell into so quickly cause it's so much fun to mess with. Soldering, batteries, coils, etc... FUN!
I can concur. Looking at what I had to start with, about 5 or 6 devices, and only 20 flavors straight from China....to where vaping is now...I still can't believe I was able to completely stop smoking cigs the day before I started using my trusty old Joye 510.

I went through the mechanical mod phase...nemesis, fuhattan, stingray x, settling on a SMPL mod with a derringer atty. Then, came the newer sub tanks....and it was over. No more praying for red lights so I can drip some juice into my atty. lol
Any more vapers or ecig smokers on here?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.