Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/showthread.php?tid=60)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Danger Mouse - 03-22-2017

No, it's just yours not showing up, think they're on a private link? Maybe host them on imgur or the like? Smile

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - rockyboy - 03-22-2017

I am using dropbox and thought that they were showing up as I can see them in my posts, can anyone recommend the best way or website to use please.

Show Us Your Set Up - Sir_Chjaka - 03-22-2017

Dropbox killed the public folder this month. I had the same problem so I now I'm uploading images to Flickr and hosting them from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - rockyboy - 03-22-2017

I've just re-posted my setup pictures on my above post with pics that i've uploaded from Imgur, hope they work now.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Danger Mouse - 03-22-2017

Nice setup & even better football scarf Cool

Show Us Your Set Up - Sir_Chjaka - 03-22-2017

Nice setup but the scarf could do with a bit more claret and blue.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - rockyboy - 03-23-2017

I'm glad the photo's are showing up now, the wife is a Man UTD fan and I swear that she's aiming for my Liverpool FC scarf instead of the dartboard sometimes.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - JSmithRN4L - 03-31-2017

Haven't had a setup in 20 years almost, stopped playing for awhile and now getting back into it,
already hooked and addicted to dart shopping online, LOL.

Just finished setting up my Blade 5 Dual Core board and surround.... here's my setup.
Used interlocking rubber foam to put down in front, (like those kids play mats) protect my darts a bit if any bounces...
nice that I found wood grain color.... the white/scoreboard I made myself, dollarstore and stickers and total of $9 lol.
Maybe get a raised oche one day but for now this is fine for me. Just using tape line for now.

[attachment=12511]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - FreddyOttawa - 03-31-2017

Looking good Raiderfan. Those foam mats don't even look like foam, very nice.

Show Us Your Set Up - Sir_Chjaka - 03-31-2017

Very, very smart! Love the poker table too.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Humdinger - 03-31-2017

Great setup raiderfan. Very thoughtful that those that leave the table early in poker can play darts to pass the time.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - EddieBell - 03-31-2017

Lovely set up.

I could do with some of that on my floor Raiderfan . I have completely ruined the laminate flooring. How does the spotlight work for you? I’m looking at getting one of those Target Vision 360 lighting systems.

PS….what do you make of the Raiders moving to Vegas?

Show Us Your Set Up - woodskins - 04-01-2017

Happy Saturday everyone

[Image: acfa5c3524357f2e233284fb7429462b.jpg]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - JSmithRN4L - 04-02-2017

(03-31-2017, 02:09 PM)EddieBell Wrote: Lovely set up.

I could do with some of that on my floor Raiderfan . I have completely ruined the laminate flooring. How does the spotlight work for you? I’m looking at getting one of those Target Vision 360 lighting systems.

Thanks. It's just a LED desk light, it does the job, 250 lumens..... I am waiting for the Target Corona 360, as $249 here for the Target Vision, way too much.
The Corona one is under $100.

Ya I was thinking of making the entire foam mat to go right to the throw line, but didn't look great when covering alot of floor....
so far haven't had any darts go off the area now.

My opinion on Raiders to Vegas? Hate it! Even though I'm in Canada I still travel to Oakland CA at least once a year for a home game.
Yes it's cheaper to fly to Vegas, but take in consideration hotels, SPENDING money on a 3 day binge, it would be just as expensive. Been to
vegas many times, I like vegas, but for going to gamble and play poker, not to have a football weekend. I goto Raider road games every year
and we make a weekend out of it with meet ups at bars, tailgating at 7am etc.... Vegas is a tourist and visitors town, the home field wont be the same.
Lots of opposing teams fans will make the trip, where as before not many travelled to the Bay Area. So ya, I hate Mark Davis, I think the NFL made a huge
mistake moving a team out of the 6th largest market to the 42nd, alot smaller and they only did it for the money and cash in every owners pockets.
It's all about money now, they don't care about tradition and fans... they're expanding to UK, Mexico and soon China will have games. I'm not happy with the move.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - whm99 - 04-07-2017

(04-02-2017, 04:42 AM)raiderfan_NFL Wrote:
(03-31-2017, 02:09 PM)EddieBell Wrote: Lovely set up.

Thanks. It's just a LED desk light, it does the job, 250 lumens..... I am waiting for the Target Corona 360, as $249 here for the Target Vision, way too much.
The Corona one is under $100.

Ya I was thinking of making the entire foam mat to go right to the throw line, but didn't look great when covering alot of floor....
so far haven't had any darts go off the area now.

My opinion on Raiders to Vegas? Hate it! Even though I'm in Canada I still travel to Oakland CA at least once a year for a home game.
Yes it's cheaper to fly to Vegas, but take in consideration hotels, SPENDING money on a 3 day binge, it would be just as expensive. Been to
vegas many times, I like vegas, but for going to gamble and play poker, not to have a football weekend. I goto Raider road games every year
and we make a weekend out of it with meet ups at bars, tailgating at 7am etc.... Vegas is a tourist and visitors town, the home field wont be the same.
Lots of opposing teams fans will make the trip, where as before not many travelled to the Bay Area. So ya, I hate Mark Davis, I think the NFL made a huge
mistake moving a team out of the 6th largest market to the 42nd, alot smaller and they only did it for the money and cash in every owners pockets.
It's all about money now, they don't care about tradition and fans... they're expanding to UK, Mexico and soon China will have games. I'm not happy with the move.
This is the hula hoop light I just finished. It's bright, no shadows, but don't look too close! Definitely a learning experience. [attachment=12627]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk