Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - elevendarter - 08-28-2020

(08-28-2020, 06:03 AM)Humdinger Wrote:
(08-27-2020, 09:29 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 11:01 AM)Humdinger Wrote: Kids now have a better board than me...

Nice. What's the idea behind the big bullseye?

I haven’t looked into it yet, but from what I understand you work out your darting level/ability using the JDC challenge routine and the ‘green zone’ can somehow be used as a handicapping system.

For me, it’s just easier for my 4 year old to hit the bull.

Cheers for that.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Javierpr - 09-08-2020

This is my 6 months set up. The surround is made from polystyrene to fit the column and ceiling and then covered with red felt.

The target corona vision to play at night and some patches to decorate the surround. I want to collect more of them because I think there's eonugh space for them  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - elevendarter - 09-08-2020

Nice set up. BTW, if you're capable of doing it, you can make your own stickers. I design mine in photoshop and then I get them printed on a waterproof sticker sheet.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Javierpr - 09-08-2020

(09-08-2020, 08:03 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Nice set up. BTW, if you're capable of doing  it, you can make your own stickers. I design mine in photoshop and then I get them printed on a waterproof sticker sheet.

Thank you. I've tried to print at home but not the same result. I will try with a special printer.
Mine are patches to sew but I've used some pins

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - elevendarter - 09-08-2020

That's cool. To be honest, the patches look at the felt neater than the stickers would do. I was thinking of covering my set up by adverts that I've got from Darts Corner (I've got a lot of them, mostly by Harrows), but for now I let it be only with the Eric Bristow poster.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Cels - 09-08-2020

I put a second set up in the garage...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - ADlister89 - 10-09-2020

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Cape Fear - 10-10-2020

Here is mine - Blade 4 Dual Core, home made light cabinet based off a Viper back board, home made darts rack, and a Viper Illumiscore Plus score board.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - ChrisTheFish - 10-10-2020

(09-08-2020, 09:50 PM)Cels Wrote: I put a second set up in the garage...
Looks great but a round wired board?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Michaelinpr - 10-11-2020

I have been playing only for 3-4 months but this is what I have thrown together. Mostly DIY. All said and done cost me $100. 

Just got my Viper Ilumascore today. Excited to use it.

Scoreboard is on an angle because I play on FaceTime with a friend and my father. Camera is slightly off to the side so the scoreboard is angled towards it for a better view.

Lights are some magnetic sewing machine/lathe lights. I couldn’t bring myself to buy the LED ring I see some have. $100+ just for that. My lights cost $16. And the shadowing isn’t as bad as I thought. I was going to use 4 lights but 2 is enough.

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - justin-tutboard - 10-23-2020

Just got the Corona light up, the other picture is not so much a man cave but more of my corner of the lounge lolGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - elevendarter - 10-23-2020

Nice :-)