Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Timmy Utah - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 02:01 PM)RTez Tickle Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 01:55 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Almost finished with my raised oche. Just a little more painting.

That looks great, have you had to cut the carpet mat at all or is it folded tight to the frame?

Cheers 
Tez
Its just layed over the frame. Stays in place nicely though.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tez Tickle - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 08:17 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 01:55 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Almost finished with my raised oche. Just a little more painting.

That looks great, have you had to cut the carpet mat at all or is it folded tight to the frame?

Cheers 
Tez

It does indeed, I might have to look at getting one myself

Cheers
Tez

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 03-06-2017

Very nice set up

Show Us Your Set Up - Paddywaugh - 03-06-2017

I'm looking at all these set ups and I think mine needs to upgrade a lot if it wants to be at a standard like these. These are cool

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 03-07-2017

I think this is one of/if not the best sections of the forum..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - kevin1973 - 03-07-2017

(02-22-2017, 11:23 AM)Jon Harper Wrote: My Dart Wall...

I quite happy with the outcome, thankfully the wife is too!

Not sure why the pics are on there side???
Excellent work well done

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Bounce Out - 03-08-2017

My Sons set up at Leeds Uni, basic but effective,

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Jameshaven - 03-08-2017

(03-07-2017, 10:40 PM)Seedykiwi Wrote: Moved into a new (old) house about 7 weeks ago which of course means new setup.

My Aurora only arrived today so was super stoked to get that up on the wall, cheers Ben dealing with you was outstanding!.

The ceiling lights will eventually be moved and changed, the floor rug is awful and will be gone as soon as I figure out what I want to do with the floor. The wall radiators will be moved/changed next time the sparky comes over to do something, and once that is done I'll build raised oches for the other 2 boards.

The plan eventually is another 2 Aurora with the wiring run through the wall, and frosted glass scoreboards Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you change the carpet you'll have to adjust the height of all the dartboards Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Seedykiwi - 03-08-2017

Oh the boards will be moved around a few times before they find their final resting locations I'm sure.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Seedykiwi - 03-08-2017

Cheers Ben.  Im thinking leds  behind frosted glass would make black whiteboard marker stand out super well.

By all means use the photo, I originally decided a white surround would make the back of the surround stick out less when standing on an angle. But I'm very pleased with the the result.  For anyone else reading I should also point out Ben ordered the surround and shipped it to me inside the surround so I could avoid another 50 pound shipping charge.

Show Us Your Set Up - RubennnV - 03-11-2017

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 03-11-2017

Nice, no matter how much publicity the PDC gets.. Winmau boards outnumber the Unicorns by miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tez Tickle - 03-12-2017

(03-06-2017, 08:56 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote:

Cheers 
Tez

Cheers
Tez

Bit the bullet on this and ordered the mat on Friday it should be with me tomorrow.

Unfortunately my set up is in the kitchen and my mat is permantly down, else I'd build a fully raised oche similar to yours, for now I'll settle for it being flat and the mat being longer than my current XQMax one means i don't have to concentrate as much about foot placement.

Cheers
Tez

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Timmy Utah - 03-17-2017

(03-12-2017, 01:55 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 08:56 PM)Tez Tickle Wrote:

Cheers 
Tez

Cheers
Tez

Bit the bullet on this and ordered the mat on Friday it should be with me tomorrow.

Unfortunately my set up is in the kitchen and my mat is permantly down, else I'd build a fully raised oche similar to yours, for now I'll settle for it being flat and the mat being longer than my current XQMax one means i don't have to concentrate as much about foot placement.

Cheers
Tez

Build one and put it in your kitchen. Closer to the sink when washing dishes!!! ?

Show Us Your Set Up - BigDave26 - 03-17-2017

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.