Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - TLDarts - 07-04-2020

My dart set up need to get a light systemGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-07-2020

(06-18-2020, 07:07 PM)PJM78 Wrote: [Image: https://i.imgur.com/j0O0xRs.jpg]
I like that set up A LOT!! Nice work.

1st attempt at a DIY 360 degree lighting set up - Memphisclouds - 07-14-2020

Well fellow dartaholics,  This is post #2 ever in my very first forum.  LOL..  And DIY project #1, of which I am quite proud.  Although I plan to work out a few more tweaks, I am Thrilled with how this one turned out.  The idea Was greatly influenced by numerous posts on this site of what others had done.  So, I gave it a try. 
While in a local bicycle shop buying new cables and some spokes, I asked if they had any rims they were about to throw away.  Thats were I got the free bicycle rim.  I tried my best to make the spokes work as braces to hold her up.  It was doing fine till I used chrismas lights instead of led's (led's were in the mail, i was just impatient) and put too much weight on the spokes.  Anyway..  This is what I'm playin on here in the dirty south, near Memphis, Tennessee! I slipped in a few pictures of 2 of my latest tattoos..  Glad to be a part of the forum..  

PaulGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-17-2020

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-17-2020

Not to difficult with basic DIY skills. Not as good looking as the ring led lights but you can change the bulbs around depending on how you like it. I'm thinking about how to mount my phone to the metal strip as I currently use a tripod. I play a few times a week using WhatsApp and screen mirroring to the tv, it really works well.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-17-2020

This is my set up. 

Mission stand, Unicorn Eclipse Pro board with an equally as old Unicorn surround. Target Corona light system and my make shift oche.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-18-2020

(07-17-2020, 09:52 PM)BullShot Wrote: This is my set up. 

Mission stand, Unicorn Eclipse Pro board with an equally as old Unicorn surround. Target Corona light system and my make shift oche.[Image: https://i.imgur.com/KiZGg0Z.jpg][Image: https://i.imgur.com/OVGdMRa.jpg]

Looking good, you could possibly drill 2 holes in the concrete floor and put pins/bolts through the timber oche then you won't need the weights and to can toe up to it.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 06:17 PM)BedfontDan Wrote: Looking good, you could possibly drill 2 holes in the concrete floor and put pins/bolts through the timber oche then you won't need the weights and to can toe up to it.

Cheers Dan. I did wonder about that, but wasn't sure if I should given the tiles are asbestos. Saying that, most are cracked anyway as you can tell from the pictures. Would a normal hammer drill do the trick or would I needan SDS drill?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 07:13 PM)BullShot Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 06:17 PM)BedfontDan Wrote: Looking good, you could possibly drill 2 holes in the concrete floor and put pins/bolts through the timber oche then you won't need the weights and to can toe up to it.

Cheers Dan. I did wonder about that, but wasn't sure if I should given the tiles are asbestos. Saying that, most are cracked anyway as you can tell from the pictures. Would a normal hammer drill do the trick or would I needan SDS drill?

I would go for SDS as the concrete looks a bit stoney, post a pic if you go for it.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-18-2020

(07-18-2020, 07:32 PM)BedfontDan Wrote:

I would go for SDS as the concrete looks a bit stoney, post a pic if you go for it.

I will see if i can borrow on from work.

Will do. Cheers Dan  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-19-2020

(07-17-2020, 07:12 PM)BedfontDan Wrote: Not to difficult with basic DIY skills. Not as good looking as the ring led lights but you can change the bulbs around depending on how you like it. I'm thinking about how to mount my phone to the metal strip as I currently use a tripod. I play a few times a week using WhatsApp and screen mirroring to the tv, it really works well.

I have been thinking about how you could mount your phone to the metal strip. Just a thought, but cable tie a selfie stick to the strip. Hopefully it won't run too far down to interfere with the lighting and cause shadows. That way you can clip your phone in and adjust the angle perfectly.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-19-2020

Nice idea with the selfie stick, I've been looking at a magnet phone holder which might do the trick and if it works it will be a one hand job setting it up (hopefully).
Thanks for the idea though.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BedfontDan - 07-19-2020

(07-19-2020, 09:52 AM)BedfontDan Wrote:

Nice idea with the selfie stick, I've been looking at a magnet phone holder which might do the trick and if it works it will be a one hand job setting it up (hopefully).
Thanks for the idea though.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BullShot - 07-19-2020

That is a blinding idea and a lot cheaper than a selfie stick too! I see no reason why that wouldn't work.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - ChrisTheFish - 07-19-2020

Here's a couple of pictures of my set up now I have an oche.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.