Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Gooddark - 05-18-2020

Thanks....
ive never really payed much attention to the adapter voltage requirements....I just mix and match and plug in until it works hahaha...I have dozens of adapted from random devices...

I will have to ensure I use the right  one for my shadow buster though !  
Thanks for the heads up. . . .i did read a/c was better than battery so I went with that.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - jcturbot - 05-19-2020

This is my humble setup with my brand spankin' new One80 Gladiator 3 Dart Board.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Jeff

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - JAMSGOLF - 05-19-2020

(05-19-2020, 12:13 AM)jcturbot Wrote: This is my humble setup with my brand spankin' new One80 Gladiator 3 Dart Board.
Jeff

Your setup looked good to start with, but that G3 is the icing on the cake! I'm loving my G3!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - jcturbot - 05-19-2020

(05-19-2020, 12:45 AM)JAMSGOLF Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 12:13 AM)jcturbot Wrote: This is my humble setup with my brand spankin' new One80 Gladiator 3 Dart Board.
Jeff

Your setup looked good to start with, but that G3 is the icing on the cake! I'm loving my G3!

Ahh shucks Jason Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks!
Jeff

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Nzderek - 05-23-2020

Quick Saturday morning project. 
Not sure if its going to help my game, looks good 
on the wall though  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BDG - 05-23-2020

(05-23-2020, 08:02 AM)Nzderek Wrote: Quick Saturday morning project. 
on the wall though  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I like the rustic look. Nice setup.

cheers,

(05-23-2020, 08:24 AM)BDG Wrote:
on the wall though  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers,
Thanks, the exact look i was going for!!
Gets a bit cold out in the shed this time of the
year through, might have to put a heater out there

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Hazza - 05-23-2020

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Got the Corona light, liking it a lot

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Dave_79 - 05-23-2020

Enjoy Hazza, the Corona lighting ring is hands down the best dart product I ever bought

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Hazza - 05-23-2020

(05-23-2020, 10:22 AM)Dave_79 Wrote: Enjoy Hazza, the Corona lighting ring is hands down the best dart product I ever bought

I can clearly see how rubbish I am lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - BDG - 05-23-2020

(05-23-2020, 09:17 AM)Nzderek Wrote:

cheers,

We're into summer now in So. California so my Mr. Heater is going up on the shelf for the next 4 or 5 months. Winters are mild but the man-cave will get chilly in the winter months. My hands and fingers get stiff when cold so I had to do something. I purchased this Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" propane heater and I'm able to keep about 300sf of man space nice and warm during the coldest days and nights (generally above freezing) on just the medium setting. I put a small desk fan behind the heater to circulate the heated air through the space while also having doors cracked open to allow ventilation. This is a great peace of kit for warmth.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(05-23-2020, 09:42 PM)BDG Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 09:17 AM)Nzderek Wrote:

cheers,

We're into summer now in So. California so my Mr. Heater is going up on the shelf for the next 4 or 5 months. Winters are mild but the man-cave will get chilly in the winter months. My hands and fingers get stiff when cold so I had to do something. I purchased this Mr. Heater "Big Buddy" propane heater and I'm able to keep about 300sf of man space nice and warm during the coldest days and nights (generally above freezing) on just the medium setting. I put a small desk fan behind the heater to circulate the heated air through the space while also having doors cracked open to allow ventilation. This is a great peace of kit for warmth.
What a mint heater.
I find my fingers tend to struggle to hold the darts when it gets too cold(getting older i guess).
Something similar to what you have would be spot on,

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Fox1988 - 06-04-2020

Here's my current set up in the spare room...

The Winmau sabre oche is quite sturdy as its tightly clipped on to the target mat and detachable with a string magnet. It's a great addition as it saves me looking down all of the time to check I'm behind the line, just need to remember to detach it so the Mrs doesn't trip over it when not in use lol. The mat is great for rolling up and storing away but does slip on top of the carpet. Not sure if I can use some form of coating on the bottom to stop this. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - PJM78 - 06-18-2020

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - ptbo darts - 06-21-2020

Just picked up a tablet for scoring apps (the phone is just a bit too small) and made plexiglass tabs to hold the tablet in place. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my BlackBerry Keyone using Tapatalk