Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Dave_79 - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 05:58 PM)MarcTH Wrote: Just got done doing the final touches to my darts setup, please let me know what you think 

Holy cow, a display cabinet AND a shop wall cage. Amazing!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - MarcTH - 03-19-2020

Yeah I was very surprised my girlfriend let me put that thing on the wall haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But it looks great in person and there are some very tasty Harrows darts on the way so I hope to give you an update soon... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Zero - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 07:45 PM)MarcTH Wrote: Yeah I was very surprised my girlfriend let me put that thing on the wall haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. But it looks great in person and there are some very tasty Harrows darts on the way so I hope to give you an update soon... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Super nice. I love it.  Especially the glass cabinet.

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 05:58 PM)MarcTH Wrote: Just got done doing the final touches to my darts setup, please let me know what you think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

What make is that dart scorer? Which shop u buy it from.

Also where did u get your harrows shelf from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Ivefoundgod - 03-20-2020

I suspect its a raspberry pi setup of some kind, doesn't look like something you can buy anyway.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - MarcTH - 03-20-2020

Quote:What make is that dart scorer? Which shop u buy it from.
I got that one on the Dutch eBay sometime ago, it has a weared down Unicorn sticker on it but when I contacted Unicorn they mentioned they have never seen it before. So like Ivefoundgod said it's probably a homemade device. I've took it apart though and the electronics looked quite bulky and old so I can confirm it hasn't been made using a Raspberry.

Quote:Also where did u get your harrows shelf from
I got the shelf directly from the Dutch Harrows distributor. Normally they only supply there shelves to their dealers, but when I told them that I was a collector and wanted to use it for display purposes they made an exeption. So I got it brand new, but they pop up on eBay from time to time as well.

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 03-20-2020

(03-20-2020, 08:38 AM)MarcTH Wrote:
Quote:What make is that dart scorer? Which shop u buy it from.
I got that one on the Dutch eBay sometime ago, it has a weared down Unicorn sticker on it but when I contacted Unicorn they mentioned they have never seen it before. So like Ivefoundgod said it's probably a homemade device. I've took it apart though and the electronics looked quite bulky and old so I can confirm it hasn't been made using a Raspberry.

Quote:Also where did u get your harrows shelf from
I got the shelf directly from the Dutch Harrows distributor. Normally they only supply there shelves to their dealers, but when I told them that I was a collector and wanted to use it for display purposes they made an exeption. So I got it brand new, but they pop up on eBay from time to time as well.

If your willing to sell the scorer let me know.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - Gary Lesniewski - 03-24-2020

Here’s my setup.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - southpaw_8585 - 03-25-2020

(03-24-2020, 08:41 PM)Gary Lesniewski Wrote: Here’s my setup.

What’s the name of those darts?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Ivefoundgod - 03-25-2020

Wrong thread folks, this is your board/throw setup thread. You're looking for one of the many Show Us Your Darts thread here;

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66

Show Us Your Set Up - nedy - 03-25-2020

You would think they would know . Read more closely in future.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Zero - 03-25-2020

I think the confusion is slightly understandable. Perhaps to rename the thread "Show us your Home Dart Situation"?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - nixer55 - 03-25-2020

Renamed to 'Show Us Your Set Up (you play on).  But really, just read the thread, especially the first post.  Which in this case says "Use this thread to post pics of the set up you play on".

I know it's done differently on some sites.  So I've pinned the *mostly* correct thread for showing your darts.  Although there is more than one I admit.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - LethalEagle - 03-26-2020

(03-25-2020, 04:07 PM)nedy Wrote: You would think they would know . Read more closely in future.

Daft much...but I deserve the venom from it for my now deleted post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Rudderchaos - 03-28-2020

Here is a picture of my board setup that I just finished building. Still have to put the finishing touches on it, but its getting there.

My board setup

Jeremy