Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 12-23-2019

(12-23-2019, 02:57 AM)Lotto Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 07:08 AM)BDG Wrote: Display cabinet is coming along nicely I think...

I think white was the right color?

Two more display panels in the works to display another 48 sets. 
No hurry on those, yet!

Cabinet looks amazing!
And I am digging the white, makes everything look clean.

Lotto - 
Thank you for your kind words. It’s been fun coming up with the design.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cloud 9 - 01-06-2020

My board is in my garage.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 01-06-2020

Just finished building this to raffle at league meeting on Wednesday.   Let me know if this is something people would buy.   Thanks!!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 01-06-2020

(01-06-2020, 09:38 PM)Guinness333 Wrote: Just finished building this to raffle at league meeting on Wednesday.   Let me know if this is something people would buy.   Thanks!!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 01-08-2020

(01-06-2020, 09:48 PM)Guinness333 Wrote:
(01-06-2020, 09:38 PM)Guinness333 Wrote: Just finished building this to raffle at league meeting on Wednesday.   Let me know if this is something people would buy.   Thanks!!

Given the fixture fit ones decore and/or desires I see no reason why someone would not be interested in purchasing one of these.

Show Us Your Set Up - SlingBlade - 01-11-2020

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I’ve been keeping some of my darts in the closet. Guess I’m not ready to come out they fit so good on this rack.
So easy to drill out the wood dowel and hang up with the shirts. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - CARLOS SEBASTIAN - 02-16-2020

My two dartboards

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Ivefoundgod - 03-01-2020

Thought it about time I shared my setup. Not complete yet as still have some plans for it but loving it these days. 

Plans for the next few months are;

Webcam hooked up to TV/Monitor
Declutter
Monitor to hook laptop up to. I have an old VGA monitor but my Macbook Pro doesn't play nicely with it especially when using VM Windows 10 for N01.
Darts matt with oche

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - kai608 - 03-04-2020

I really do like the shown setups. I wish I had something similar

Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 03-07-2020

Started using Andos Noir 21g With 38mm CD Grip Points Shane you can’t buy the Stem he uses. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 04:14 PM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Started using Andos Noir 21g With 38mm CD Grip Points Shane you can’t buy the Stem he uses.

Setup you play ON, not with. This thread is supposed to be for your board setup

There’s a show what darts you’re using now thread

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cloud 9 - 03-12-2020

Shot! Ronin Yu 21g
[attachment=22072][attachment=22071]

Show Us Your Set Up - KDV180 - 03-12-2020

Purist Jelle Klaasen 22grams barrel with L-Style shaft and flights!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - noeinstein - 03-16-2020

Here is my setup. I am very happy with it:-).

Happy darting
Noeinstein

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - MarcTH - 03-19-2020

Just got done doing the final touches to my darts setup, please let me know what you think Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.