Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-06-2019

different picture.  will have to take one with light in the room to make it look better.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 05:20 AM)Guinness333 Wrote: different picture.  will have to take one with light in the room to make it look better.

Looks great, nice and bright. Did you cut-up a wooden barrel ?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-06-2019

@BDG

I bought a few roughly 1X2 rough cut 8 footers and cut them all to size (will go smaller on next version so the entire thing is not so deep).  Figured since they were only about 2 inches wide, I could use them to make the curve and attached them to plywood the same exact size as my protector surround.  Then just tacked them in place with my trim pneumatic.

I am going to make another one and sand it down real good and stain in a Jacoby stain to match other furniture I have built.  But I got anxious and really wanted to see how it turned out.  Will give this one to a buddy of mine I have played competitively with for about 7 years.  

Here is a better photo, still trying to figure out this camera on my phone  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 01:23 PM)Guinness333 Wrote: @BDG

I bought a few roughly 1X2 rough cut 8 footers and cut them all to size (will go smaller on next version so the entire thing is not so deep).  Figured since they were only about 2 inches wide, I could use them to make the curve and attached them to plywood the same exact size as my protector surround.  Then just tacked them in place with my trim pneumatic.

I am going to make another one and sand it down real good and stain in a Jacoby stain to match other furniture I have built.  But I got anxious and really wanted to see how it turned out.  Will give this one to a buddy of mine I have played competitively with for about 7 years.  

Here is a better photo, still trying to figure out this camera on my phone  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

G333,
Nice project. Looking forward to seeing Gen2. 
My air-compressor died so several projects are sitting as I’m too lazy to breakout the hand tools.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-08-2019

Got lazy cause of wifey honey do's.

Just made it thinner,  painted inside white gloss and put in whiter lights....

Front facing,  can't see white,  just helps brighten light.

Have a new Gladiator III coming next week, can't wait

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - The Jester - 11-15-2019

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
So here is my ‘Darts Den’ this is where I play most of my darts when at home, it’s down the end of my garden and whilst it’s been there for 12 months now I’m looking to make it more comfy and inviting. 

I do have a board with Target Corona light and decorative signed shirts in my spare room but due to only getting to play in the evening and having a one year old sleeping in the next room I don’t get much chance to use that. Luckily the Den has heating, and insulation so that’s where you’ll find me.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cpc1968 - 11-16-2019

Here’s my set up ,took me a while to build,

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 04:34 PM)Cpc1968 Wrote: Here’s my set up ,took me a while to build,

Decorative dart and flights are a really nice touch.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cpc1968 - 11-16-2019

(11-16-2019, 06:50 PM)BDG Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 04:34 PM)Cpc1968 Wrote: Here’s my set up ,took me a while to build,

Decorative dart and flights are a really nice touch.

Oversized Eric Bristow dart , and some large iconic flights , closer pictures.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - StaafMan - 11-19-2019

Finished the wallpaint yesterday and the rest today.
Im a happy darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 11-19-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:27 PM)Miko Deckert Wrote: Finished the wallpaint yesterday and the rest today.
Im a happy darter Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Oh yes you have certainly created a throwing arena I would love to perform in.
Great job, enjoy your darting den.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 12-03-2019

All the components arrived last week and the holiday provided me some time to get a start on one of three vertical displays that will go into the dart cabinet.

A lot of drilling left to do
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
1/2 inch risers create space needed for effortless  retrieval and replacement of darts

Prototype 15degree holder.  

About 8hrs (not accounting for paint drying) and I should have one display installed in the cabinet.

Finished work to come...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tycefn - 12-05-2019

my garage set-up, can get a bit cold this time of year