Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/showthread.php?tid=60)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Mindyereyes - 02-19-2017

A couple of pics of my 'darting den'

It's in my living room, so had to make an effort to get it looking tasteful and a bit 'arty' so to speak Wink 

[Image: IMG_0536_zpshdbrgcku.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0538_zpsf28wwb47.jpg]

Show Us Your Set Up - GreenDart180 - 02-20-2017

The switch on the wall to the lower left of the board turns on the track lighting on the ceiling.  And yes the arrows in the upper left of the picture is a robin hood!

[attachment=11841]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Jon Harper - 02-22-2017

My Dart Wall...

I quite happy with the outcome, thankfully the wife is too!

Not sure why the pics are on there side???

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 02-22-2017

That is effin amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Rivera85 - 02-22-2017

Officially jealous!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - joeriw96 - 02-22-2017

Now that's really cool! Almost like a professional stage setup.

(02-22-2017, 01:10 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Now that's really cool! Almost like a professional stage setup.

I think its better!

Thank you Smile

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shed inn - 02-22-2017

Ayup Jon

Brill set up.

Shed

How did u get the segments so accurate..

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Swiiiitch - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 11:23 AM)Jon Harper Wrote: My Dart Wall...

I quite happy with the outcome, thankfully the wife is too!

Not sure why the pics are on there side???

Very impressive, like that a lot. :thumbup:

I used a bendy metre long metal ruler. Started from the bull and followed the wire straight down and drew on the wall. Once I had drawn all the lines I masked them off with frog tape. To get the circle I put a screw in the wall bang on the bull hung a piece of string tied a pencil on and just draw with the string as tight as I could. I even measured the distance between 25 ring to treble and from treble to double to get the spacing right. It turned out a lot better than I thought it would. Not bad for a guy who works in IT lol. Have no DIY skills lol. Took me 4 evenings to do 1 hour each evening.
[attachment=11893]

The best ive seen

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Jhat - 02-23-2017

[Image: I8etGDE.jpg]

I have three kids, two boys, 13 and 10 and three year old little girl.  I have been playing darts with the boys a fair bit. Well my three year old asked where her darts were, she wanted to play too. I purchased a d.Craft Saturn board but she does not throw hard enough to make the darts stick so she now throws soft tip darts at my old bristle board.  She is very, very excited, she can play just like her brothers.  Kids can be super cool!

Now I have a soft tip board just sitting there, I will have to find a place to hang it.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tez Tickle - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 01:55 PM)Timmy Utah Wrote: Almost finished with my raised oche. Just a little more painting.

That looks great, have you had to cut the carpet mat at all or is it folded tight to the frame?

Cheers 
Tez