Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Baloos - 10-03-2019

Yeah...I'm kinda blessed....have room for 4 set ups.....not much decoration, maybe later..... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - CalixNL - 10-06-2019

(10-03-2019, 07:56 PM)JBaloos Wrote: Yeah...I'm kinda blessed....have room for 4 set ups.....not much decoration, maybe later..... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol,you are  very blessed!!

I have two steel tips set up, I should hang my old board in My office, wouldn’t hurt! I just need another bracket.....

Show Us Your Set Up - SlingBlade - 10-07-2019

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Main board in the house

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

When I need quiet time in the garage. Usually in summer so I can open the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 10-21-2019

Got James Wade Phase 1 for £27 on Amazon really like themGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Nokia 2.2 using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - rich345 - 10-21-2019

The wades are a great dart for sure

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 10-22-2019

Yea they are my main set from now on thats for sure , not too sure what the difference is between phase 1 and 2 tho

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 12:04 AM)DAVEISTHENAME Wrote: Yea they are my main set from now on thats for sure , not too sure what the difference is between phase 1 and 2 tho

Phase 2 has a lp grip (micro rings) at the back on the smooth section.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Johan. - 10-26-2019

My current setup.
It´s a work in progress kinda setup. We are preparing to refurnish the room and change some furnitures so at the moment i just made a place to throw. Hopefully i will soon be able to get  some wallprotection to replace the cabinet with...
[attachment=21316]

Show Us Your Set Up - Mackemchris - 10-26-2019

25g Klaasens using at the momentGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nightcrawler - 10-27-2019

Nice set of darts ! But the flights are not klassen flights but Jeffrey de zwaan
Flights !?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Mackemchris - 10-27-2019

(10-27-2019, 10:36 AM)nightcrawler Wrote: Nice set of darts !   But the flights are not klassen flights but Jeffrey de zwaan
Flights !?

Yeah i know  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Ive just orded the L style Klaasen slim shafts and cobra flights.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-05-2019

Current setup, getting ready to move it to another room.  Have to give up my man room to the wife to make her a photography studio......man cave will be a real cave soon.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 11-05-2019

You had a man room! : Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just kidding - sweet setup.  If you're going to the basement,  just make sure you're good on overhead clearance.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-05-2019

having to move into a room I used to be in. fits my reclyner, couch, 3 TVs fridge and dart set up......barely. Plus I have to share the room with my Akita. room is about 13' X 16' small....

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Guinness333 - 11-06-2019

I looked through all 75 pages of some amazing dart setups.  Have to admit I was inspired to build my first draft 360 lighting set up.  

I just painted it black ATM.  I will be making another one, a bit more shallow and I will sand it smooth, put a dark stain on it and clear coat it, but for now, here is the general look of it from the side.  I wanted to make sure that the lights were not too visable from the side.

Enjoy and thanks to all of your previous posts that gave me the drive to wake up this morning and design this prototype...I like to work with wood.

camera sucks, it is actually black and white light.  will try to get a better picture later.