Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Zero - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 10:35 PM)Sean1e Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 02:01 AM)BDG Wrote: With 2 new HVAC systems came some drywall repair and need to paint. My wife picked up the stencils on-line and I think they add to the motif. Much improved...

Blinding setup big man Very envious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!! Very fancy and polished.  Love it!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - james_fenton - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 12:07 AM)Zero Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 11:22 PM)james_fenton Wrote: Currently in the garage. Man space.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I could not love this more.
Thanks dude lol . The wife is seeing me less and less, and my lad is always in there with me practicing his taking away, he's 6. Trying to reach him the game, but at the minute he just enjoys watching me and doing the scoring lol.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - james_fenton - 07-23-2019

(07-18-2019, 04:43 PM)Zero Wrote: Here is mine.  It is a little man-cavey but I like it a lot:

I guess you can tell it is a well used garage that I struggle to keep picked up and organized:

A close up of the board.  I took the ring off years ago,  I like it better this way.  You can also see the map pins I used to track my Modified Doubles practice routine, and various other games I play:

A good buddy made that chalk board for me.  He's a swell guy.  We used to be in league together:

I have more sets but only 60 spaces (12 per 5 shelfs) for quick access darts:
Now THAT'S a collection

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 02:01 AM)BDG Wrote: With 2 new HVAC systems came some drywall repair and need to paint. My wife picked up the stencils on-line and I think they add to the motif. Much improved...

Sean1e, thank you for your kind words. 
The kids and grandkids think I'm building a game-room, LOL! They want to know where the pinball machines are going???

(07-23-2019, 12:07 AM)Zero Wrote:

Nice!! Very fancy and polished.  Love it!

Zero, thank you. 
We are really happy with the results too. Amazing what a fresh coat of paint and some graphics will do.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Eki - 07-23-2019

Here's my "man cave". I'm especially proud of my self made darts display which I built last week. Now I just need more time to spend here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(07-23-2019, 10:14 AM)Eki Wrote: Here's my "man cave". I'm especially proud of my self made darts display which I built last week. Now I just need more time to spend here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nice man-cave, Eki.

Your display is very nice too.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 07-24-2019

Rob cross 21G with CD Grip points 32mmGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - SlingBlade - 07-24-2019

Here's my "man cave". I'm especially proud of my self made darts display which I built last week. Now I just need more time to spend here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[/quote]

Very nice looks great

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Zero - 07-24-2019

(07-23-2019, 10:14 AM)Eki Wrote: Here's my "man cave". I'm especially proud of my self made darts display which I built last week. Now I just need more time to spend here Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Stunning.  That is a very professional looking display.  you are right to be proud of it!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cat - 07-31-2019

Some NICE darting setups here. Very creative solutions.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Angel of darts - 08-07-2019

(07-18-2019, 04:43 PM)Zero Wrote: Here is mine.  It is a little man-cavey but I like it a lot:

I guess you can tell it is a well used garage that I struggle to keep picked up and organized:

A close up of the board.  I took the ring off years ago,  I like it better this way.  You can also see the map pins I used to track my Modified Doubles practice routine, and various other games I play:

A good buddy made that chalk board for me.  He's a swell guy.  We used to be in league together:

I have more sets but only 60 spaces (12 per 5 shelfs) for quick access darts:

I really like your cabinet! Very inspiring. Congrats!!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - CalixNL - 08-09-2019

Wow!
You should be very proud of this aatonishing set up.

Congratulations .

I look forward to putting the same heart into My set ups. A custom dart stand is next for me for each set, drilled holes into some recycled wooden furnitures.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Zero - 08-09-2019

(08-07-2019, 01:09 PM)Angel of darts Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 04:43 PM)Zero Wrote: Here is mine.  

I really like your cabinet! Very inspiring. Congrats!!

Thanks!!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - elevendarter - 08-09-2019

Happy cat!