Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Curtis8976 - 04-10-2019

(03-12-2019, 10:43 PM)RobJon Wrote: This is my escape room, hard to get a good photo with the Target light blowing out the exposure.
Awesome escape room bud!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - cking10304 - 04-10-2019

[quote='RobJon' pid='549461' dateline='1552426995']
This is my escape room, hard to get a good photo with the Target light blowing out the exposure.

Loving the guitar setup! Here are my girls...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - RobJon - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 01:15 PM)cking10304 Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 10:43 PM)RobJon Wrote: This is my escape room, hard to get a good photo with the Target light blowing out the exposure.

Loving the guitar setup!  Here are my girls...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Lovely ladies no doubt, my pic is the tip of the guitar iceberg, my bank account is pleased I switched my focus to buying darts instead of guitars and amps...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 04-10-2019

The Nutz love their instruments too. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Haven't seen too many posts in this thread lately, but seems we have some good candidates:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=31592

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 04-10-2019

I can get in on this.... I’ll post up the Fender Custom Shop pics when I get to my lap top

Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 04-10-2019

Not mine. But i set up my dads board in his basement which just got refinished (still not 100% done) I got him the light for Christmas and finally got to use it.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We snaked the wire through the wall which came out really nice too. Looks clean

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - RobJon - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 09:33 PM)John_B Wrote: Not mine. But i set up my dads board in his basement which just got refinished (still not 100% done) I  got him the light for Christmas and finally got to use it.

Nice clean set up!

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 04-10-2019

Move back in with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 09:38 PM)foxsake Wrote: Move back in with him!

Maybe when the bar gets put in next to it! Lol thats on the way. I’ll add pictures with that and some other small touches are made

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 09:46 PM)John_B Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 09:38 PM)foxsake Wrote: Move back in with him!

Maybe when the bar gets put in next to it! Lol thats on the way. I’ll add pictures with that and some other small touches are made

Haha.. best time to move in..

I have the dining room to myself... dartboard/sky-btsports etc with a couple shelf units of spirits..

however my home made beer bar is in the garage and until i take the dining table out the man cave wont be fully complete due to lack of space/theme..

I do however need at least an armchair to slouch in after a long day at the same time not take up too much space.. any ideas? Tub chair?

My set up, finally! - LethalEagle - 04-13-2019

So after more than 6 months of home renovation, my set up is finally ready. Using a GranDarts Burnung board, cork at the back and (temporarily) yoga mats for an oche.

No 180 yet, but I've christened it with a 162.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

RE: My set up, finally! - jt4527 - 04-13-2019

Looking nice!

That light permanent or you gonna get something better?

My set up, finally! - LethalEagle - 04-13-2019

No plans about light yet. I love this lamp though so atm probably not budging on the lamp. I don't personally like dartboard surrounds if I'm honest.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 04-13-2019

(04-13-2019, 05:51 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: So after more than 6 months of home renovation, my set up is finally ready. Using a GranDarts Burnung board, cork at the back and (temporarily) yoga mats for an oche.

No 180 yet, but I've christened it with a 162.

Very nice, lot's of options for lighting. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thread merged into the appropriate show us thread...

cheers...

RE: My set up, finally! - BDG - 04-13-2019

(04-13-2019, 05:51 PM)LethalEagle Wrote: So after more than 6 months of home renovation, my set up is finally ready. Using a GranDarts Burnung board, cork at the back and (temporarily) yoga mats for an oche.

Nice clean setup.