Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 09:57 AM)Brough Cooper Wrote: Pretty simple from me, managed to squeeze it in between the utility and the downstairs toilet. Perfect use of space

Nice and simple does the job - this thread may help with the sideways picture uploads

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=35031

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - The Barrel - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 10:24 AM)Cateye Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 09:57 AM)Brough Cooper Wrote: Pretty simple from me, managed to squeeze it in between the utility and the downstairs toilet. Perfect use of space

Funny, I really wondered for a few seconds why for heaven's sake you have a door on the ceiling.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Simple, but nice.

Ha, the first picture i posted on here went the right way up. Thought i had cracked it, back to photo posting school for me!

(02-22-2019, 10:29 AM)mc1958 Wrote:

Nice and simple does the job - this thread may help with the sideways picture uploads

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=35031

Thanks, and apologies for the sideways picture. Worked OK first time round on the 180 thread, i got cocky

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 02-22-2019

no worries - it's not the first time it's happened lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My computer illiteracy moves to another level

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 11:13 AM)Brough Cooper Wrote: My computer illiteracy moves to another level

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 02-22-2019

Rob Cross 23G with Gold Storm Surge Points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 02-24-2019

Not mine but competing in a tournament today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-24-2019

(02-24-2019, 08:37 AM)Shima Wrote: Not mine but competing in a tournament today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks a bit ominous.  Reminds me of "I Robot", which I guess it is in a way.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Good luck in your tourney!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - SlingBlade - 02-24-2019

So many machines I've never imagined a place like this before. Looks like a cattle feeding station on the farms in the midwest. LOL

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - longgunshooterzero - 02-24-2019

It’s glorious...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 02-25-2019

(02-24-2019, 03:01 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 08:37 AM)Shima Wrote: Not mine but competing in a tournament today Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks a bit ominous.  Reminds me of "I Robot", which I guess it is in a way. 

Good luck in your tourney!
Yeah kinda If your not used to it and its noisy. Thanks finished 25th out of 97.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 02-25-2019

(02-24-2019, 04:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: So many machines I've never imagined a place like this before. Looks like a cattle feeding station on the farms in the midwest. LOL
Imagine playing doubles, there is no space left and right...

Show Us Your Set Up - Future - 03-03-2019

Ever since the wife is pregnant i had to move my setup to my a different room. Gonna be my mancave!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 03-03-2019

FutureEver since the wife is pregnant i had to move my setup to my a different room. Gonna be my mancave!

You have a clear space to throw, fair set up and better than many