Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - RobJon - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 02:59 AM)BigCountry22 Wrote: Only been playing seriously for about 6 months.
Here is my setup my brother and I bought at christmas time this year!

How do you like that Corona light? Did you pick it up locally or online shopping?

Cheers,
Rob

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BigCountry22 - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 02:55 PM)RobJon Wrote: How do you like that Corona light? Did you pick it up locally or online shopping?

Cheers,
Rob

Hi Rob! I love the light! My brother and I bought it from amazon. The only thing that bugs me is there is no clever way to really conceal the wire but honestly it's miniscule because I am focusing on the dart board not the wire when throwing. 

Cheers,
Brendan

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Pepouzze - 02-08-2019

I'm working on my futur setup, A Dartboard All-in-One with à Touchscreen with a soundsystem.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - longgunshooterzero - 02-08-2019

That’s an impressive setup!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 02-08-2019

(02-08-2019, 10:47 AM)Pepouzze Wrote: I'm working on my futur setup, A Dartboard All-in-One with à Touchscreen with a soundsystem.

That’s awesome! Well done, sir

Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 02-09-2019

Just fitted Target Storm Nano Points to my Rob Cross 21gGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Curtis8976 - 02-11-2019

(01-30-2016, 05:15 AM)Chaleybat Wrote: Just recently joined Dart Nutz and last week built this backboard for my board

Closer picture

Also bought a new set of 23g XQ Mighty Generation darts to go with it!

Great job! Looks awesome!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Pepouzze - 02-11-2019

Soin finished.

Show Us Your Set Up - TyrantLudd - 02-12-2019

Buddy built me a plywood stand. Corona I had to get off Ebay, cheap Amazon blanket stapled on, blade5. Going to root an old tablet to make a scoreboard soon. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Dan180 - 02-13-2019

Same setup, now added with my new Corona light surround!! Best piece of darts equipment I’ve ever bought, it’s simply stunning.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - denrock316 - 02-18-2019

Red Dragon Snakebite 3 26g and Red Dragon Evo 26. First picture is the snakebites straight out of the box then after that is how I have them actually set up. 

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nicktong0521 - 02-21-2019

Really want to see you guys professornal setting, but i can not

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-21-2019

(02-21-2019, 06:56 PM)nicktong0521 Wrote: Really want to see you guys professornal setting, but i can not

You need 5 posts for some forum features to kick in. Make sure you logout and back in when you hit 5...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - The Barrel - 02-22-2019

Pretty simple from me, managed to squeeze it in between the utility and the downstairs toilet. Perfect use of space

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Cateye - 02-22-2019

(02-22-2019, 09:57 AM)Brough Cooper Wrote: Pretty simple from me, managed to squeeze it in between the utility and the downstairs toilet. Perfect use of space

Funny, I really wondered for a few seconds why for heaven's sake you have a door on the ceiling.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Simple, but nice.