Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - weswrestle10 - 01-16-2019

(12-11-2018, 06:14 PM)Phenohyte Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 05:01 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: That's the bottom line unfortunately, it is essentially an exhibition. Of course even though it's an exhibition, it's a major title only a select few can contend for.
I do think Barney simply has the game to compete in the Premier League though. Sure he has dropped in rankings from not playing everything, but certainly still has an excellent game.

In the past few years that was certainly a good argument for him being in the PL but not exactly sure now. Is he really a better player than any of Gurney, Price, Wade or Whitlock? His game this year has been really mediocre, it's not only that he doesn't make the effort to play the events, he's didn't even play well in the few big majors he qualified for.

(01-12-2019, 04:36 PM)Chris Allan Wrote: Updated with a coat of paint and added a LED light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow the Winmau checkout sheet isn't that good is it... T18 first on 137? T20 first on 125?

Show Us Your Set Up - Chris Allan - 01-16-2019

(01-16-2019, 08:29 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 06:14 PM)Phenohyte Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 05:01 PM)weswrestle10 Wrote: That's the bottom line unfortunately, it is essentially an exhibition. Of course even though it's an exhibition, it's a major title only a select few can contend for.
I do think Barney simply has the game to compete in the Premier League though. Sure he has dropped in rankings from not playing everything, but certainly still has an excellent game.

In the past few years that was certainly a good argument for him being in the PL but not exactly sure now. Is he really a better player than any of Gurney, Price, Wade or Whitlock? His game this year has been really mediocre, it's not only that he doesn't make the effort to play the events, he's didn't even play well in the few big majors he qualified for.

(01-12-2019, 04:36 PM)Chris Allan Wrote: Updated with a coat of paint and added a LED light

Wow the Winmau checkout sheet isn't that good is it... T18 first on 137? T20 first on 125?

I’ll be honest I’m a long way off using it, I’ve only been playing since Xmas but it does seem odd to go for a triple even number first on a odd number finish ? Maybe that’s why is was thrown in for free either the board

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - bisonte - 01-17-2019

(01-16-2019, 08:24 PM)elliottj Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 10:45 AM)bisonte Wrote: My new set up created during the winter holidays. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks great. What scoring app do you use?

Thank you! The scoring application called "Darts Scoreboard" which you can find here:
https://appcrawlr.com/android/darts-scoreboard
The app is free and works great with my cheap tablet bought for this puropse.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BDG - 01-18-2019

The GB3 is great fun and all the gaming options make hours of practice and play fly by. However, I have been missing the hell out of the convenience and quiet of the SISAL. Plus, all my favorite steal tip darts were sitting idle far too long.
SO... I picked up another GB Mounting kit and modded the mount to attach the B5 board to the backboard mount while also allowing the board to be rotated without removal and I'm back in business. 

e-board is fun to play but the sisal is here to stay!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 01-18-2019

(01-18-2019, 12:05 AM)BDG Wrote: The GB3 is great fun and all the gaming options make hours of practice and play fly by. However, I have been missing the hell out of the convenience and quiet of the SISAL. Plus, all my favorite steal tip darts were sitting idle far too long.
SO... I picked up another GB Mounting kit and modded the mount to attach the B5 board to the backboard mount while also allowing the board to be rotated without removal and I'm back in business. 

e-board is fun to play but the sisal is here to stay!

Nice one BDG!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - cgolf - 01-22-2019

Very basic. A small soft tip board on the left and my ancient Arachnid regulation soft tip board on the right. Going to be a sad day when I retire that board. Had painted it with fluorescent paint 20 years ago and hung up a black light over it at the time, which was actually pretty cool especially when beverages were involvedGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[attachment=19828]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - longgunshooterzero - 01-24-2019

My new rig!  I was so excited to get setup!!!

Just kidding, LOL!  It did just come in the mail today for my 4 year old grandson.  Set it up right under my board, so he can throw a round in between our rounds, when they’re here for a visit.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Easyrider - 01-31-2019

Still using my Blade 4 with the Corona Vision in the conservatory, sadly haven’t got a man cave, have got a Blade 5 waiting as they were cheap in Argos.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Dave_79 - 02-01-2019

Hi guys, tried to update this in my new member intro, but it won't let me, presumably as its been archived. Anyway, I asked for advice on surrounds / LED lighting, here is the Target Corona I got for Christmas along with some Harrows Atomic Parallels, a surround and my Blade 4. I am very lucky to have a 2nd floor man cave with space for a board on an external wall. Only just fits; a window to the left & wall to the right of the surround - perfect! Could do with something a bit better for an oche, just using a flat Target sticky one which isn't actually stuck down. I did get an oche mate measure though so get the right distance from the diagonal, just trying not to kick this one away as I pass it! Loud wallpaper not my choice, recently moved in, doesn't put me off though !

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Setup " border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-01-2019

(02-01-2019, 11:38 AM)Dave_79 Wrote: Hi guys, tried to update this in my new member intro, but it won't let me, presumably as its been archived. Anyway, I asked for advice on surrounds / LED lighting, here is the Target Corona I got for Christmas along with some Harrows Atomic Parallels, a surround and my Blade 4. I am very lucky to have a 2nd floor man cave with space for a board on an external wall. Only just fits; a window to the left & wall to the right of the surround - perfect! Could do with something a bit better for an oche, just using a flat Target sticky one which isn't actually stuck down. I did get an oche mate measure though so get the right distance from the diagonal, just trying not to kick this one away as I pass it! Loud wallpaper not my choice, recently moved in, doesn't put me off though !

Threads don't live long in the Intro area.  You're correct, it's been archived.  But you did find the right place, so that's well done!

cheers...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-01-2019

(02-01-2019, 02:50 PM)Vilmis Wrote: this is my tiny set up

Tight quarters!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Papa w - 02-01-2019

(02-01-2019, 11:38 AM)Dave_79 Wrote: Hi guys, tried to update this in my new member intro, but it won't let me, presumably as its been archived. Anyway, I asked for advice on surrounds / LED lighting, here is the Target Corona I got for Christmas along with some Harrows Atomic Parallels, a surround and my Blade 4. I am very lucky to have a 2nd floor man cave with space for a board on an external wall. Only just fits; a window to the left & wall to the right of the surround - perfect! Could do with something a bit better for an oche, just using a flat Target sticky one which isn't actually stuck down. I did get an oche mate measure though so get the right distance from the diagonal, just trying not to kick this one away as I pass it! Loud wallpaper not my choice, recently moved in, doesn't put me off though !

Oh to have a second floor man cave for darts!!!!!
how do you find the corona light as thinking of getting one.... my board is on a portable stand which will be fine just wondering how you find it when throwing etc

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Dave_79 - 02-01-2019

The Corona is fine for me. Its my first one so I have nothing to compare it to though. Its great, I couldn't imagine playing without it now. So quick and easy to put on and take off. Its mostly left on though. Decent lighting has made me want to play more, and enjoy playing more.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Remo - 02-05-2019

This is what I throw at.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - BigCountry22 - 02-05-2019

Only been playing seriously for about 6 months.
Here is my setup my brother and I bought at christmas time this year!