Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - TheHopelessHopeful! - 08-12-2018

Here’s s little pic of my setup at home, nothing fancy just perfect for an hours practise each night.  Just got a new blade5 board after readings peoples thoughts here on the forum. Will keep you posted on how it goes.  Cheers

[attachment=18574]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 08-12-2018

(08-12-2018, 04:03 PM)TheHopelessHopeful! Wrote: Hers little pic of my setup at home, nothing fancy just perfect for an hours practise each night.  Just got a new blade5 board after readings peoples thoughts here on the forum. Will keep you posted on how it goes.  Cheers

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That image link is invalid...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - pdxdarter - 08-13-2018

(09-12-2013, 08:18 PM)Jeroen Wrote: This is my place: Darts, beer and metal music!

:carrotdance:

Professional! 

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - LPPK - 08-24-2018

I'll be changing this up sometime soon when some new furniture arrives, but here's my current setup with labels and all that.  I'm proud of the job I did Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[attachment=18347]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Humdinger - 08-24-2018

(08-24-2018, 04:09 AM)LPPK Wrote: I'll be changing this up sometime soon when some new furniture arrives, but here's my current setup with labels and all that.  I'm proud of the job I did Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That's impressive, and thanks for the labelling. More like a shrine than a setup though, lol. +1 from me.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - LPPK - 08-24-2018

You're right, it does look like a shrine lol. Maybe some MVG player shirts and a couple of green candles on each side of the board would turn it into one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - codo180 - 08-26-2018

I dont have a good pic of my home setup, I'll have to get one next week. Here is where I am now. Just painted a bit of old wall paneling to mount the board on and save the wall, though I hardly ever go off the board these days.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The lighting and how close it is to the board really sucks. But at least I have somewhere to throw while I'm away!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 09-03-2018

(08-02-2013, 09:57 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Nothing too grand as I've only got a little flat, but here's my own little darts corner.  Some fat Stokie bloke has signed the back of the blackthorn poster in the pic - not sure why he didn't sign the front lol

Came across this setup - impressive!  I'd be a little afraid to chuck a pointy thing at that wall, but guess you get used to it.  But what's with the surround - and duct tape?

cheers...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 09-03-2018

(09-03-2018, 03:34 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 09:57 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Nothing too grand as I've only got a little flat, but here's my own little darts corner.  Some fat Stokie bloke has signed the back of the blackthorn poster in the pic - not sure why he didn't sign the front lol

PIC REMOVED

Came across this setup - impressive!  I'd be a little afraid to chuck a pointy thing at that wall, but guess you get used to it.  But what's with the surround - and duct tape?

cheers...

That was 5 years ago, it's changed a lot since then - the wall has been painted light blue and most of that stuff is no longer on the wall - the current version is in the following post from earlier this year, although I've added some poppy stickers to the surround recently

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=60&pid=465652#pid465652

As for the old surround, it was a red Unicorn Striker surround and I got bored with it one day so decided to stick all the duct tape round - like you do lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Maddartigan - 09-03-2018

Here's my little corner of the Misses' house 
[attachment=18417]
Bad part of having the darts beside the board is I'm constantly tempted to grab a different set every time I walk to the board after a poor turn. Sorry about the sideways picture, I don't know how to rotate it.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - pugtato - 09-04-2018

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - codo180 - 09-07-2018

Staying at the mother in laws for the weekend, she has a board up but its a trash round wire one so I brought my blade. Its still a very ghetto setup though. Note the dart in the door frame

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 09-08-2018

(09-07-2018, 10:36 PM)codo180 Wrote: Staying at the mother in laws for the weekend, she has a board up but its a trash round wire one so I brought my blade. Its still a very ghetto setup though. Note the dart in the door frame

PIC REMOVED

I know needs must and all that, but doesn't the door frame put you off? I'm sure it would put me off anyway lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 09-08-2018

Just a little distracting LOL

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Johnny Tapia - 09-08-2018

My Mother-in-law has seen me play, therefore she’d never put her door frame at risk of my wayward arrows