Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Drano - 07-15-2018

First saw a light ring in London, then played on one in my first tournament last weekend - love the light, so I bought one for the house.  Set it up today.  I really like the effect, it's almost as thought the light draws your eye into the board.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

View from the oche.. had to sit on the floor to get both the board and the oche in the frame..

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

The dog wondering why I'm sitting on the floor...

The shadows are due to having the overhead light on to get the pictures to not be dark around the board and blown out at the board.  I plan to throw with the light over the dartboard area off and only use the light from the ring.  Light from the other end of the room (and my ginormous 75" flat sceen) is good enough lighting without casting shadows into the board area.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - doctorfunk - 07-24-2018

[attachment=18106]This is my set-up. Perhaps not the best photo, but you get the idea.
Because my kids will occasionally play as well, I protected the entire wall with a rubber padding typically used for weight room floors.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 02:32 PM)doctorfunk Wrote: This is my set-up. Perhaps not the best photo, but you get the idea.
Because my kids will occasionally play as well, I protected the entire wall with a rubber padding typically used for weight room floors.

That looks bloody good to me, where do you rest your beer though?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 07-24-2018

(07-24-2018, 06:58 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Edit: Removed nested quote

Thinking it must be off to the left - out of the frame Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - doctorfunk - 07-27-2018

(07-24-2018, 07:30 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 06:58 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Edit: Removed nested quote

Thinking it must be off to the left - out of the frame Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You Guessed it. I have one of these exercise boxes that I use for this purpose. You are supposed to jump on and off of it for exercise, but it works pretty well for resting one's beer.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 04:45 PM)doctorfunk Wrote:
(07-24-2018, 07:30 PM)nixer55 Wrote: Thinking it must be off to the left - out of the frame Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

You Guessed it. I have one of these exercise boxes that I use for this purpose. You are supposed to jump on and off of it for exercise, but it works pretty well for resting one's beer.

LOL - that'll work.  Thanks Doc...

Show Us Your Set Up - Zagy1234 - 07-30-2018

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not the best setup just in my bedroom and with my home made oche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Humdinger - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 12:15 PM)Zagy1234 Wrote: *PICS REMOVED*

Not the best setup just in my bedroom and with my home made oche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go Crows!...

and take those dishes back to the sink, lol.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Papa w - 07-30-2018

And pick the money up on the floor!!!!!

Show Us Your Set Up - cking10304 - 08-01-2018

My work set up on the side of my toolbox. Every shop needs a dart board.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 09:14 PM)cking10304 Wrote: My work set up on the side of my toolbox.  Every shop needs a dart board.

I bet nobody uses storm points throwing there!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - cking10304 - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 09:37 PM)tiddler.tec Wrote:
(08-01-2018, 09:14 PM)cking10304 Wrote: My work set up on the side of my toolbox. Every shop needs a dart board.

What do you do when there’s a bounce out???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sharpen my points and pray they don't break LOL. I'll usually put down cardboard though

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tek_FPV - 08-02-2018

When I first got my Blade5. I felt like the lighting systems were super expensive for no reason. So I decided to making my own.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I haven't gotten around to making a backboard yet since I can't have a surround with this setup. I have friends with less than stellar aim as you can see from my wall. Lucky it's just a garage wall. Maybe I'll make a backboard this weekend.

Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 08-02-2018

Not mine but it's me in our dartclub Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 08-02-2018

Might not be at home but a great set up to play darts, enjoy