Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Drano - 06-18-2018

(02-23-2018, 01:38 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: My Steel Tip Board inserts and Tablet/Phone attachment arrived for my Custom Surround Lighting System. Looks a lot better now when using my Steel Tip Board. I'm considering painting the inserts and Surround black.

PICS REMOVED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that your bedroom?  No way my wife would let me do that (she did allow me to have my own room though).

All kidding aside, she's pretty cool, but still no darts in the bedroom..

(05-11-2018, 08:51 PM)bob p Wrote: Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and just started playing a few months back..  I've been a woodworker much longer.
Here is the cabinet I built from plans.  I added lighting too.

Dart Cabinet

The Cabinet is much nicer than my throw..  But I'm working on that.
Thx
Bob

This is really great, fabulous work!  I don't normally like cabinets, even with my limited experience (or maybe because of it) I find I get claustrophobic - worried I'm going to hit the cabinet, even though I usually get on the board (just not where I'm aiming necessarily).  My main darting partner is a woodworker, I'm going to show him this.

Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 02:51 AM)Drano Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 01:38 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: My Steel Tip Board inserts and Tablet/Phone attachment arrived for my Custom Surround Lighting System. Looks a lot better now when using my Steel Tip Board. I'm considering painting the inserts and Surround black.

Is that your bedroom?  No way my wife would let me do that (she did allow me to have my own room though).

LOL...I'm not married, but if I meet someone worthy, I might think about moving it...LOL. Just kidding, I'm still working on my Man Cave. I will move it when I'm close to completion.

(06-18-2018, 03:05 AM)Spencerdl Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 02:51 AM)Drano Wrote:

LOL...I'm not married, but if I meet someone worthy, I might think about moving it...LOL. Just kidding, I'm still working on my Man Cave. I will move  it when I'm close to completion.

I suspected that might be the case, lol.  My man cave is the best room ever, 75" 4K w/ surround, humidor, xbox, and now dart setup - everything a 46 y/o teenager needs!  Ran out of room, so the liquor cabinet is downstairs but a small beer fridge might be next..

Back to dart setups, I like the tablet holder.  I could google it, but since you posted would you mind sharing the info about it?  I will admit that I kinda like using an actual board (whiteboard right now, but I may make a custom chalkboard at some point if I get bored - that's a lot of boards..).

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Drano - 06-19-2018

(02-17-2018, 08:23 PM)DrifterNL Wrote: Still a newby to darts, but love it and this is the setup I made. Not done yet, but I can  play to practice.

I like this setup, it's really cool.  I assume the end of the door panel is the right distance to serve as the oche?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Drano - 06-19-2018

(11-14-2017, 07:06 PM)Musher Wrote: Probably.... Too much of that proper whisky... or something Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And yes, we don't need that "e" in whisky.

EDIT:

Probably the only whiskey I'd down would be late great Popcorn Sutton's Whiskey. That's proper stuff, but we aren't close to bourbon though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-14-2017, 06:13 PM)JeffR Wrote: Not a bourbon drinker eh?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

To each his own, sometimes I want to drink whisky with my darts and other times whiskey.  But, never vodka.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Andrew Davies - 06-21-2018

My set up so far. Next job to make a raised oche as I'm fed up with the mat constantly moving.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - ChrisTheFish - 06-21-2018

Looking great already, the raised oche would be the icing on the cake

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - NiteEyez - 06-22-2018

Mine

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Hatrick - 06-25-2018

Here's my new setup since I revamped my man cave. Gran board on the left steel on the right and the wifes finally happy I got rid of over half my trophy crap.  

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - neiller - 06-25-2018

In-between working at house have built this over the last year

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 08:57 PM)neiller Wrote: In-between working at house have built this over the last year

Nice.  How's the room heated and what's the humidity like?

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - neiller - 06-25-2018

No heating more of an insulated shed, N.ireland never has to deal with humidity never gets too warm for that . The brick wall is the side of my garage . Which gets real cold during winter so hopefully the shed will allow me throw darts in the colder weather .

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Papa w - 06-28-2018

Get some heavy rubber matting ...like used in gyms will also help insulate

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - neiller - 06-28-2018

Will be knocking up a raised oche when I get time . Hopefully no points will break in the meantime . I don't use storm points so that should bring the odds down of a breakage .