Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 02-23-2018

My Steel Tip Board inserts and Tablet/Phone attachment arrived for my Custom Surround Lighting System. Looks a lot better now when using my Steel Tip Board. I'm considering painting the inserts and Surround black.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - NYRacBaller - 02-25-2018

Here's my setup...a bit unique I think but it works for my place and my game.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - lewlewlew1984 - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 08:53 PM)NYRacBaller Wrote: Here's my setup...a bit unique I think but it works for my place and my game.

How is that dart board? I was looking at one of these on sale near me.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - NYRacBaller - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 10:58 PM)lewlewlew1984 Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 08:53 PM)NYRacBaller Wrote: Here's my setup...a bit unique I think but it works for my place and my game.

How is that dart board? I was looking at one of these on sale near me.
I'm very happy with it.  I practice daily for a short while. Have had it over a year and it is holding up just fine.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - uh-darts - 02-27-2018

My home-made lighting system. Bought a led strip, some aluminium bars, magnets, and 3d-printed parts.

[attachment=16181]
[attachment=16182]
[attachment=16183]

Show Us Your Set Up - Klompie501 - 02-27-2018

A small update on mine setup, I've just put in the lighting around the boards so now I'm a happy camperGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Purple_Chris - 03-03-2018

My setup since November after moving to a new place

Still some moving boxes in this picture as well as the box for the vision 360 and dart mat...
Very happy with the light the vision 360 produces.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - torbig - 03-17-2018

[attachment=16442]
[attachment=16443]

My new Lightning set up, S4D Dartboard Lightning XXL System from selectdarts.nl

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Rod Dogg - 03-17-2018

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.my lad pad

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 03-17-2018

(03-17-2018, 04:40 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: Edit: Removed OP images
Some nice posters there Rod Dogg  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 03-23-2018

(03-23-2018, 09:08 PM)tiddler.tec Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 08:38 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Thought I'd posted in here before - this is my set up from 5 years ago

PIC REMOVED

This is it today - still a few bits on the wall, but looking a lot cleaner lol

PIC REMOVED

And in keeping with my poppy collection, hanging from the number ring at the bottom of the board are a couple of phone case clip on poppies - those things get everywhere lol
How'd u make that old surround?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

It was just a normal Unicorn Striker foam surround and I got bored with the look, so I just wrapped loads of duck tape round it

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Rod Dogg - 03-23-2018

(03-17-2018, 04:46 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 04:40 PM)Rod Dogg Wrote: Edit: Removed OP images
Some nice posters there Rod Dogg  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

cheers

Show Us Your Set Up - Pepouzze - 03-25-2018

Some nice setup !

Envoyé de mon ALE-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - John_B - 03-25-2018

Well i moved into a new apartment, there really isn’t a good spot for the dart board to stay on the wall permanently and i was worried about noise, so here’s my solution.

Darts in the kitchen lol, a nice perk of living alone

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - TheBigKahuna - 03-28-2018

This is my latest project. Thrift store mirror, converted. In my dining room, where the lights were already installed. Just added a Viper laser toe line to keep from having tape on the floor.