Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - 055 - 02-13-2018

Here´s my setup. (Not sure if it works, can´t see it in the preview. So this is only a test from a beginner...)

[attachment=15935]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DrifterNL - 02-17-2018

Still a newby to darts, but love it and this is the setup I made. Not done yet, but I can  play to practice.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - mc1958 - 02-17-2018

Thought I'd posted in here before - this is my set up from 5 years ago

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is it today - still a few bits on the wall, but looking a lot cleaner lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And in keeping with my poppy collection, hanging from the number ring at the bottom of the board are a couple of phone case clip on poppies - those things get everywhere lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shed inn - 02-17-2018

Ayup Mike

Nice memorabilia mate.

Shed

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DrifterNL - 02-18-2018

I made the wooden ring myself, because it's much cheaper, fun to do and it also supports the plate better when the setup is closed.
The lighting is just a regular ledstrip I bought in a local shop.

[attachment=16017][attachment=16018][attachment=16019]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 08:46 AM)DrifterNL Wrote: I made the wooden ring myself, because it's much cheaper, fun to do and it also supports the plate better when the setup is closed.
Wow looks great, Is that mdf 4 mm?

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DrifterNL - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 02:05 PM)Shima Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 08:46 AM)DrifterNL Wrote: I made the wooden ring myself, because it's much cheaper, fun to do and it also supports the plate better when the setup is closed.
Wow looks great, Is that mdf 4 mm?

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

The backside is 18mm plywood and the rounding i4mm. I used 18mm so I had enough space to nail the 4mm plywood. Making the 4mm wet makes it easier to get it in a round shape. 
On top I used a 10mm mdf ring to hide the ledlight.

4mm mdf would be hard to get round, because the nails won't hold.

Show Us Your Set Up - Novak - 02-18-2018

To celebrate my first 180 I got myself a new board. This is my first darboard as I've been using my dad's old one from many years ago. Not as nice as some of the ones I've seen posted here but it's nice and simple. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - LegoArmo - 02-18-2018

Looks great mate, I really like that surround

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DBestman - 02-20-2018

(02-17-2018, 08:23 PM)DrifterNL Wrote: Still a newby to darts, but love it and this is the setup I made. Not done yet, but I can  play to practice.

Wow.  Your setup is great!  It makes me want to do something similar.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DrifterNL - 02-20-2018

(02-20-2018, 04:21 PM)DBestman Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 08:23 PM)DrifterNL Wrote: Still a newby to darts, but love it and this is the setup I made. Not done yet, but I can  play to practice.

Wow.  Your setup is great!  It makes me want to do something similar.

Thanks! Its easy to make and also easy to fold in when done.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Crusher17 - 02-22-2018

(02-21-2018, 11:59 PM)lewlewlew1984 Wrote: Well this is my cheap ass set up :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Probably too many decals but who cares. I am new to the world of darts and a little bit eccentric so who cares!

Dont think you'll get many comments about the decals, probably more about that board lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - lewlewlew1984 - 02-22-2018

(02-22-2018, 12:06 AM)Crusher17 Wrote:
(02-21-2018, 11:59 PM)lewlewlew1984 Wrote: Well this is my cheap ass set up :Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Probably too many decals but who cares. I am new to the world of darts and a little bit eccentric so who cares!

Dont think you'll get many comments about the decals, probably more about that board lol
Yeah I don't doubt that. Well I wanted to make sure I was going to stick it out before I invested in a better board. It works. I have been eyeing a new board now I am sure I am now addicted to this game! Lol

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 02-22-2018

(02-22-2018, 02:33 AM)lewlewlew1984 Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 12:06 AM)Crusher17 Wrote:

Yeah I don't doubt that. Well I wanted to make sure I was going to stick it out before I invested in a better board. It works. I have been eyeing a new board now I am sure I am now addicted to this game! Lol

By the looks of the board, should be at the decision point pretty soon  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. BTW, the decals are fine...

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Seán4393 - 02-23-2018

No the full set up but a picture of the board.

I have been wanting the board on the wall for a while and since I took it down in January when me and my girlfriend were decorating our new room it hasnt gone back up since.

My father surprised me yesterday and when I got home from work it was up on the wall surround and everything!

So happy with it, big shout out to Chris the Fish for his help and simple instructions.

Surround was £20 - brought that ages ago
MDF board only cost £1 from B&Q as it was a spare part out the bin that fitted perfectly!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.