Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - KentuckyShooter - 01-27-2018

Finally have my garage shaping up. Ive posted my board once before, but I cut an old galvanized bucket in half and went from there to work as my surround lighting (built like a tank). 

Recent upgrades: put down flooring and found a mat that makes a nice oche. Added a score board that I could see in dim light, chalk wasn’t cutting it. Creature comforts: just installed a mini split AC/Heat unit and hung a tv from the ceiling behind the throwing area. 

Let me know what you guys think  

[attachment=15684]
[attachment=15685]
[attachment=15687]

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 01-27-2018

(01-27-2018, 05:27 PM)KentuckyShooter Wrote: Finally have my garage shaping up. Ive posted my board once before, but I cut an old galvanized bucket in half and went from there to work as my surround lighting (built like a tank). 

Recent upgrades: put down flooring and found a mat that makes a nice oche. Added a score board that I could see in dim light, chalk wasn’t cutting it. Creature comforts: just installed a mini split AC/Heat unit and hung a tv from the ceiling behind the throwing area. 

Let me know what you guys think  

Very NICE. Nicely done. Looks GOOD :thumbup: :thumbup:

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Grif - 01-28-2018

In my apartment 
[attachment=15693]

Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 01-31-2018

Still a work in progress, I should be transferring everything into my Man Cave soon.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shed inn - 01-31-2018

(01-31-2018, 10:12 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Still a work in progress, I should be transferring everything into my Man Cave soon.

Mod edit: Removed quoted images
Ayup Spencer

That's fantastic, well done mate.

Shed

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 02-01-2018

THANKS Shed

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DeAngelo73 - 02-01-2018

(01-31-2018, 10:12 PM)Spencerdl Wrote: Still a work in progress, I should be transferring everything into my Man Cave soon.
Mod Edit:  Removed quoted images
Great work, Thumbs up!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 02-01-2018

Thanks DeAngelo.

Show Us Your Set Up - cking10304 - 02-01-2018

Our league secretary showed me this from her recent camping trip. Pretty creative to stand the picnic table to mount the board and set up the lights. I thought it was fantastic!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Old darter - 02-01-2018

(04-10-2013, 11:54 AM)Darts-Lass Wrote: I need those lights!!!!!!!!

Have you seen those halo led lights......they are brilliant.

Show Us Your Set Up - pirke - 02-03-2018

All those nice setups over here! Mine is in the storage room. Plan is for a mancave in the attic, but first finish our main house. Attic will be in a couple of years. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 02-03-2018

Toe up with a raised, oche which can fold away.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shima - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 07:02 PM)foxsake Wrote: Toe up with a raised, oche which can fold away.

I love that sticker!

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 02-03-2018

(02-03-2018, 09:34 PM)Shima Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 07:02 PM)foxsake Wrote: Toe up with a raised, oche which can fold away.

I love that sticker!

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thanks - so do I !! Haha. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 02-05-2018

My Gran Board Dart Mat arrived today. I decided to go with the Mat Oche instead of the Laser Oche for now. At least until I move everything into the Man Cave once completed.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk