Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DeAngelo73 - 01-19-2018

My Set up, still in Progress!
Nice Set up's you got there all  :thumbup:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DAVEISTHENAME - 01-19-2018

Here is mine, it has been updated since to the Blade 5 board

Darts are Target Daytona Fire 02 24g

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Loek Brutsaert - 01-21-2018

My wife didn't like the dartboard in the living room so I build something around it to make it nice for her.
Do hate the floor tiles though, real point breakers...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Damien Kelly - 01-21-2018

(01-18-2018, 02:46 PM)foxsake Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 05:28 PM)Damien Kelly Wrote: This is my new set up, The only Vinyl I had left over was the grey and green so I went with Unibet which will be changed soon again it was just for a bit of fun in a comp over xmasover xmas

How did u get hold of the Unibet signs? Or did you paint them yourself. Im looking to do something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a plotter here and I'm a graphic designer so it's easy enough for me to do. Brands of the world is a good site for vector logos or just google images and turn the jpeg into a vector for cutting

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - KentuckyShooter - 01-22-2018

(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)erikje Wrote: Datadart icon 23grams, phase5 stems, slimflights.
Got these last year and love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do they “snag” on release any or leave smooth?

(12-23-2017, 11:40 AM)Lutersek Wrote: Hey guys, this is my set up. I made this cabinet from scrap wood, took me around 3,4 hours. Hope you like it!

What color stain?

(01-21-2018, 10:45 AM)Loek Brutsaert Wrote: My wife didn't like the dartboard in the living room so I build something around it to make it nice for her.

Nice compromise

(12-30-2017, 09:36 PM)d0wnin Wrote: My setup

Nice looking

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - nixer55 - 01-22-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:45 AM)Loek Brutsaert Wrote: My wife didn't like the dartboard in the living room so I build something around it to make it nice for her.

Say, that's nice work.  Well done!

(08-20-2017, 11:37 AM)bosmajor Wrote: Here is my set up:

I like the color

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Pickles77 - 01-22-2018

Nice looking setups!! Lots of motivation to finish mine!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - bosmajor - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 03:54 AM)KentuckyShooter Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 11:37 AM)bosmajor Wrote: Here is my set up:

I like the color

You are the only one (except me)

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Lutersek - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 03:47 AM)KentuckyShooter Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 11:40 AM)Lutersek Wrote: Hey guys, this is my set up. I made this cabinet from scrap wood, took me around 3,4 hours. Hope you like it!

What color stain?

there is none, I burnt it and then put on se linseed oil and thats it

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - erikje - 01-23-2018

(01-22-2018, 03:46 AM)KentuckyShooter Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:26 PM)erikje Wrote: Datadart icon 23grams, phase5 stems, slimflights.
Got these last year and love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do they “snag” on release any or leave smooth?

when i just got them they were a bit "sharp" but after a few sessions the grip got a lot smoother

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Toy - 01-25-2018

Well... My DIY ringlight. Still work in progress, but I hope you get the idea Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

At first I planned to order proper ringlight. But - Target 360 for example is about 150€ with shipping...  

Materials:
* LEDstripe (Don't remember exact details, but 220V 2M, cool white (6000K temp.) from Aliexpress) - about 6€.
* Kids gymnastic hula loop (66cm diameter) - about 4€.
* Two chopsticks.
* and... heh, Harrows PRO Matchplay... cardboard package. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And thats it! About 10€ ringlight. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

1.) Tied LEDstrip with thread to hula loop.
2.) Cut out ring (about 70cm outer diameter) from dartboard package (4 segments - package is much smaller and I din't have any old bigger cardboard). 
3.) Glued cardboard ring to hula loop and secured with the rope in 4-5 places.

Done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

In a future I plan to make it more "eyefriendly" - need some paint maybe, so in daylight it looks better. 

I had an old, broken tripod. So for testing I just put it on tripod and made two small holes in hula loop and thrusted two chopsticks for support.