Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 08-13-2017

(08-12-2017, 10:49 AM)kristian Wrote: Anyone know the height of the raised oches used on the PDC tour? Around 80 mm or so?

I use 2x2 planed wood for my oche.

Does the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show Us Your Set Up - foxsake - 08-15-2017

(08-13-2017, 01:54 PM)foxsake Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:49 AM)kristian Wrote: Anyone know the height of the raised oches used on the PDC tour? Around 80 mm or so?

I use 2x2 planed wood for my oche.

Does the job.

https://www.reddragondarts.com/info/darts-rules/

See "15.00 Oche"

The 2x2 i mentioned covers this height and slightly more.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - kristian - 08-15-2017

Thanks Foxsake. Much appreciated!

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - bosmajor - 08-20-2017

Here is my set up:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - DibsSalvo - 09-25-2017

(08-20-2017, 11:37 AM)bosmajor Wrote: Here is my set up:

Now, that looks awesome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - PeaCake - 10-29-2017

[attachment=14614]
Here is my setup in Scotland. I do like it but this piece of kit is quite substantial and a pain to move when I want to get to the cupboards behind. So I think it is destined to eBay soon. 
I think I'll get a 100x100cm piece of soft wood and use it as a backing board for a dart board and rubber surround. But rigged up so I can un hook it when needed.

Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 11-09-2017

Simple but effective. Next is a Electronic Gran Board 2
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Blanton - 11-14-2017

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As mentioned in my intro, just getting back into darts after YEARS away.  Bourbon bar was completed last year.  Boards just got hung.  Threw 5 practice sessions.  It slowly started to come back.  Still along way to go.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Musher - 11-14-2017

Your taste for drinks ain't at the same level as your setup...

(11-14-2017, 03:46 AM)JeffR Wrote: As mentioned in my intro, just getting back into darts after YEARS away.  Bourbon bar was completed last year.  Boards just got hung.  Threw 5 practice sessions.  It slowly started to come back.  Still along way to go.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Blanton - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 05:45 PM)Musher Wrote: Your taste for drinks ain't at the same level as your setup...

Not a bourbon drinker eh?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Spencerdl - 11-14-2017

Since I spend most of my time in my Master bedroom, I decided to hang my Dartboard there. As soon as I get my "Man Cave" up and running I will transfer it to that room.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Musher - 11-14-2017

Probably.... Too much of that proper whisky... or something Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And yes, we don't need that "e" in whisky.

EDIT:

Probably the only whiskey I'd down would be late great Popcorn Sutton's Whiskey. That's proper stuff, but we aren't close to bourbon though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-14-2017, 06:13 PM)JeffR Wrote: Not a bourbon drinker eh?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Webstarr - 11-17-2017

Does anyone have some idea's to store 4 sets on the wall??

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Tez Tickle - 11-17-2017

(11-17-2017, 10:15 AM)Webstarr Wrote: Does anyone have some idea's to store 4 sets on the wall??

The Harrows dart stand can be affixed to a wall quite easily.

Cheers
Tez

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - HarmDarts - 11-19-2017

Made myself a dart cabinet. Made from a half wood sheet and bought 2 fluorescent lighting tubes. 
Painted it, and decorated it with some flights, every time when a flight is too damaged I stick it on the cabinet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.