Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-66.html)
+--- Thread: Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) (/thread-60.html)

Show Us Your Set Up (you play on) - Getagrip - 03-21-2013

Use this thread to post pics of the set up you play onGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Shed inn - 09-28-2016

Ayup Lente

Great set up, thanks for sharing.

Shed

Show Us Your Set Up - ollipung - 01-05-2017

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Humdinger - 01-05-2017

Nice ollipung. What darts are they?

Show Us Your Set Up - ollipung - 01-05-2017

One80 Reptile

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Humdinger - 01-05-2017

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.. They look great.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - pugtato - 01-09-2017

(11-02-2016, 02:44 AM)barcrusher Wrote: Gday fellas posted one picture of my set up but it got lost in translation lol hers a better one

I can move in this week?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Show Us Your Set Up - Harry_ - 01-10-2017

Here my little setup... does the trick, use a bit of gaffa tape as the oche line.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Timmy Utah - 01-11-2017

My set up.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Androooo - 01-12-2017

Just getting into darts, so here is my little setup

[attachment=11199]
[attachment=11198]

Show Us Your Set Up - Joey88 - 01-13-2017

Here's my little set up.
Make shift led surround until I can afford a proper one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Harry_ - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 05:53 PM)Joey88 Wrote: Here's my little set up.
Make shift led surround until I can afford a proper one

Does the job mate. You might be better with some corrugated plastic like in for sale signs or something similar, spray paint it black and have a layer of foil on inside where it can't be seen.
Depending on how well made it is it could eliminate the need to buy a 'proper' one.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Joey88 - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 06:12 PM)Harry_ Wrote:

Does the job mate. You might be better with some corrugated plastic like in for sale signs or something similar, spray paint it black and have a layer of foil on inside where it can't be seen.
Depending on how well made it is it could eliminate the need to buy a 'proper' one.

That's a good idea, definitely something I'll look into.

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - Harry_ - 01-13-2017

(01-13-2017, 06:15 PM)Joey88 Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 06:12 PM)Harry_ Wrote:

That's a good idea, definitely something I'll look into.

Thanks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

No problems pal. Good luck with it

RE: Show Us Your Set Up - bisonte - 01-16-2017

I would like to show you my fluorescent lamp based DIY set up. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.