Darts Nutz Darts Forum
What software/apps do you use? - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: DARTS PRACTICE, HELP AND IMPROVEMENT TIPS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Darts Practice Room (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: What software/apps do you use? (/showthread.php?tid=33315)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What software/apps do you use? - Jimbob 2705 - 06-06-2018

Just interested to know what software/apps people use and recommend,

I currently only really use N01 on the iPad, just because I like playing against the computer, various different levels to play against and it keeps an average.

Personally prefer to use the iPad rather than the computer, as can just put it on a stand next to the dartboard, but if theirs superior software for the computer I don't mind using it.

Looking to see what else is out there, and if there's something that offers more practice games which keeps track of progress.

Many Thanks

RE: What software/apps do you use? - elevendarter - 06-06-2018

I only use computer as I don't own neither tablet nor smartphone. I think that n01 is absolutely amazing software with really good intelligence, and with the stats plugin you get a lot of useful information about your progress. Other than that I only use my own excel spreadsheets (see my sig). On the other hand, they consist of the games you can see elswhere, like Catch 40, Bob's 27 etc.

As far as the iPad placed near your dartboard was mentioned. Here's an idea for you how to use a computer (if it's in the same room - ideally in the proper direction). I use a num pad attached onto the dartboard surround so that I could simply mark the score and enter it without need of using a mouse etc. until the game is over.

RE: What software/apps do you use? - theblindPew - 06-06-2018

An excellent android app called My Dart Training 

RE: What software/apps do you use? - Shima - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 06:27 PM)elevendarter Wrote: As far as the iPad placed near your dartboard was mentioned. Here's an idea for you how to use a computer (if it's in the same room - ideally in the proper direction). I use a num pad attached onto the dartboard surround so that I could simply mark the  score and enter it without need of using a mouse etc. until the game is over.

Thats a good idea im thinking about gettin a bluetooth numlockpad!

What software/apps do you use? - Spencerdl - 06-06-2018

For Steel Tip I use Dart Meister
[Image: dcb55bc2901d97e8d60bfec10e710c6c.png]
And for Soft Tip I use the Gran Board app.
[Image: 2476ae3e7d6bd5e3951510579924d4ee.png]
On my iPhone and iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: What software/apps do you use? - Zaza - 06-07-2018

Pro darter website most of the times.
You can play either vs computer at different levels, but you can also play other players online (with our without cam).
It keeps all the statistics you need.

RE: What software/apps do you use? - Twenty-one - 06-07-2018

(06-06-2018, 06:29 PM)theblindPew Wrote: An excellent android app called My Dart Training 

Excellent indeed. Keeps all averages, high-scores , finishes etc. You can even see how you are doing versus other users on google leader boards.
Nice feature is also that you can play challenge mode, play against your latest 100, 500, 1000 best or top 10, 20, 50, 1000 best legs. Very nice, gives the idea a little bit like playing to a better opponent. Only thing missing is tactics, which I will be playing next season for I stepped back one division in my league. It is free and purchase only takes advertisements away. (Or not, sometimes...)
I really wish they would make it possible to play live against other players there. No cam not such a big problem for me.
(I put myself at #17 for this week yesterday, throwing a 18 dart leg.) Big Grin

RE: What software/apps do you use? - theblindPew - 06-07-2018

(06-07-2018, 10:08 AM)Twenty-one Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 06:29 PM)theblindPew Wrote: An excellent android app called My Dart Training 

Excellent indeed. Keeps all averages, high-scores , finishes etc. You can even see how you are doing versus other users on google leader boards.
Nice feature is also that you can play challenge mode, play against your latest 100, 500, 1000 best or top 10, 20, 50, 1000 best legs. Very nice, gives the idea a little bit like playing to a better opponent. Only thing missing is tactics, which I will be playing next season for I stepped back one division in my league. It is free and purchase only takes advertisements away. (Or not, sometimes...)
I really wish they would make it possible to play live against other players there. No cam not such a big problem for me.
(I put myself at #17 for this week yesterday, throwing a 18 dart leg.) Big Grin

What do you mean with "tactics"? The developer of the app is very activ in the german dartn.de-forum and any feedback is welcome. He could imagine that he will add your prefered games...

RE: What software/apps do you use? - nightcrawler - 06-07-2018

Godartspro, great site i like the fact that it is a site rather than a app !
I do all my training on it , Texas is a really Nice guy , he even had used a training
Game i invented the site has apps for scoring, outshots, doubles !
You can give Texas feedback and tips on the forum ( pm) !
I have tried darts scorebord, dart counter, pro darter , but i like godartspro the most !

RE: What software/apps do you use? - xxmurrxx - 06-07-2018

App called score darts. One of the few apps I actually paid for (full version) but it works great.