Darts Nutz Darts Forum
Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum Vendors And Advertising (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-93.html)
+--- Forum: Custom Made Darts (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forum-146.html)
+--- Thread: Custom Made Darts - New Grips (/thread-32427.html)

Pages: 1 2

Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Custom Made Darts - 04-06-2018

Some of you may have seen on our Custom Made Darts Facebook page a few new grips appearing.

Diagonal Groove
Dots
Tear Drop
Mamba
'V' Groove
Trapezium
Cortex - Coming Soon

Please take a look HERE

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - vanJupp - 04-06-2018

Very nice.

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - bk123456 - 04-06-2018

Cool  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - mc1958 - 04-06-2018

I like the trapezium one you posted earlier and a couple of the others - shame I'm settled with the Rastas or I'd knock something together

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Cooper84 - 04-06-2018

Nice 1 ... going to get a few sets myself Will wait for the pixel grip.

For those that ain’t got Facebook where can we see these pictures.

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - mc1958 - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 09:23 PM)Cooper84 Wrote: Nice 1 ... going to get a few sets myself Will wait for the pixel grip.

Click the link in the first post and the pictures should still be visible - you may get asked to log in or sign up, but just choose the not now option if you do

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Cooper84 - 04-06-2018

Thank you mc1958 ...

Going to have get one of the young lads in work to post a pic of the dart I would be interested in.
As I can’t post / send pics ...
would be great to have a real personal set. I do have 2 custom made sets I bought of eBay 25g but now play with 22 - 23g

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Custom Made Darts - 04-07-2018

(04-06-2018, 09:23 PM)Cooper84 Wrote: Nice 1 ... going to get a few sets myself Will wait for the pixel grip.

Hey Cooper,

We can already produce pixel grip, however if the patent on the pixel grip is true, although we've never found anything, but Target do go after anyone that produces anything similar very aggressively, then you will have to wait until around 2032 for it to expire.

Some images below for you.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Trapezium Grip

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Grenade Grip

Mamba Grip - Full Length

Mamba Grip - Twin Section

Tear Drops

Trapezium Grip - Big Block

Diagonal Groove

Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Fred-180 - 04-07-2018

Some Nice barrels Antony

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - theblindPew - 04-07-2018

Outstanding. I think with this possibilities you are the only manufacturer in europe, or even world wide, to do this kinds of grip.

Damn, i wouldnt spend more money for darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Custom Made Darts - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 08:41 AM)theblindPew Wrote: Outstanding. I think with this possibilities you are the only manufacturer in europe, or even world wide, to do this kinds of grip.

Damn, i wouldnt spend more money for darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

As far as I know we’re the only ones in the world  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Red'75™ - 04-07-2018

Some pretty cool looking patterns!!!  Nice work!!  The gears are already turning in my head!!!

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - SlingBlade - 04-14-2018

The v cut with the tear drops! Man you got it all going on. Very nice art work

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Spencerdl - 04-14-2018

WOW, NICE Dart sets....I saw a couple that I will have to get. Now where's my Dart stuff list

RE: Custom Made Darts - New Grips - Titan - 04-14-2018

you guys liked my idea for the name grenade grip, but you didn't like my 'chocolate bar grip' idea for that new trapezium one? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. i thought chocolate bar grip was a great idea lol