Darts Nutz Darts Forum
What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Printable Version

+- Darts Nutz Darts Forum (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum)
+-- Forum: ALL ABOUT DARTS (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Show Us Your: Darts Set Up, Grip, Special Shots etc (https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: What Darts You Use Right Now ? (/showthread.php?tid=17212)

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - thurgood107 - 10-30-2019

[Image: T0OO7VR.jpg]

Trusty 24g Hankeys decked out for Halloween

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Ryk - 10-30-2019

(10-29-2019, 08:34 PM)The Fox Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 05:27 PM)Ryk Wrote: Was hoping to be all happy with my No5 2.0mm One80 conversion points and my Sasaki Leveret 3's  - BUT they hate each other! -
So I've put the points in the Freezer and the barrels in a warmer place (Not too hot though!) in the vain hope the metal in the points will shrink and the metal in the barrels will expand enough to thread together. And then they will both equalise in temperature and then I'll never get them apart!

Good idea, just hope your points don't break!

Seemed like a great idea at the time - I gave the points 6 hours in the freezer and the barrels were nice and warm sitting in a saucer over a few cups of tea.

I then got very eager with a silly large adjustable spanner and twisted them in super tight.

The rubber seal is a bit proud at the moment, but the darts have proper steel points - 2.0mm x 34mm so a sort of halfway between a normal point and a reflex point. Only threw them for five minutes - super happy with the result - even if it took a bit of science experiment to get them on.

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Reaper - 10-30-2019

You know that feeling you get when you’re a kid on Xmas morning? Yeah, that was me yesterday when my custom made darts arrived. I was excited before opening the package, and I was blown away by how amazing they were when I did open them. Tony over at Custom Made Darts done an amazing (understatement!) job. My only regret is not ordering them sooner. A while back I bought (along with numerous other sets) Gary Anderson’s Noir darts and before that I bought Target Daytona Fire DF-01s. My custom made darts were cheaper than both of them! And they suit me better and did I mention they were amazing? So for anyone reading this, order yourself a set from Custom Made Darts (If you haven’t already). Tony is so professional, courteous and patient and will help and guide you through the design process after you send him your initial design. I just wish I had done it sooner!

Here they are:

[Image: 6def9ae93c3a19dfb043b02bc89f6c73.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - mc1958 - 10-30-2019

Very nice, more quality craftsmanship from Tony and CMD there - certainly the only place I'd ever go if I wanted another set of customs

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Chappers - 10-30-2019

Great looking darts, I think I want to include the CM logo on my next set! It looks great and I have to say I'd be more proud of displaying that than any other brand name Smile

I've been planning on getting a second set made for months but have been struggling to decide between 2 grips - I love both pyramid grip and mamba grip!

Oh and please can I check is the CM engraved on the other side of the barrel too or just the once?

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Shima - 10-30-2019

Thats what i pack for leauge games [Image: b72ac97e352e9b79582bf75e2ea29771.jpg]

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Reaper - 10-30-2019

The CM logo is on one side only. I included it as a sort of thank you to the company for making them.
I honestly don't think I'll buy another set of darts, but if I do, it will be from Custom Made Darts again. It's a great feeling having your own set of custom darts, I just hope it doesn't turn in to an addiction! LOL!

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - nightcrawler - 10-31-2019

customs are great tony made me a set of few years ago !
the taylor phase 5 unicorn with shark grip nose the originals dont have grip in front this set got sharkgrip on the nose part !
an ideal set for a 'extreme front gripper ' !
like reaper said should have a set much sooner !
if you now what you like i recommend them highly !!
i am playing darts 17 years now and its the best set EVER !!

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Rollback - 10-31-2019

Shima, what are those two sets? I like the looks of the set in the left

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - mc1958 - 10-31-2019

(10-31-2019, 07:13 PM)Rollback Wrote: Shima, what are those two sets? I like the looks of the set in the left

I believe they are both Mission Axioms - steel and soft tip varieties

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Rollback - 10-31-2019

Thx, nice looking darts

What Darts You Use Right Now ? - Shima - 11-03-2019

I really like this setup atm.[Image: 92d17d3e5ebf951644dde9ee667947f5.jpg]

Gesendet von meinem WAS-LX1 mit Tapatalk

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - J.G. - 11-07-2019

I throw Winmau testaments (soft tip 18gr) with conversion points, I would like to find similar shape darts (steeltip) like the winmau testaments but in 21gr.
Winmau testaments with this shape (Bomb) only come in 25 gr in steeltip, too bad.

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - dhutcheson - 11-07-2019

Right Now Original Hammerhead GTs from 30years ago. But Just today ordered a set of Mission Kronos 23g M1s  and a set of McKicks 23g  Premium Whites and Voks Tornado points.  My plan is to try the L Style shafts and flights. Just getting back into throwing

RE: What Darts You Use Right Now ? - nixer55 - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 09:58 PM)dhutcheson Wrote: Right Now Original Hammerhead GTs from 30years ago. But Just today ordered a set of Mission Kronos 23g M1s  and a set of McKicks 23g  Premium Whites and Voks Tornado points.  My plan is to try the L Style shafts and flights. Just getting back into throwing

Big fan of L Style here.  But you should know L Style brand stems not required unless you're using spinners. At least with the 'pro style' and champagne caps. Takes a bit of the price sting off.  Oh, and I recommend the premium (metal) caps.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=36908